Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi (901 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by segun400: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Nollywood queen of boobs, Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi.
She noted that her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized.

The controversial actress told Encomium although she has not met Mikel, she is looking forward to meeting him on a good day.
“My favourite Nigerian footballer is…” she paused.
“I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.
“The name of his club is Chelsea.”
Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said, “I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi. You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right.
“Well, truthfully Mikel is my favourite because he is a cool and handsome dude, you know.
“During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won, he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.
“I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out if I am tripping for him or not.”
“Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too.
“It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence; sex of course,” Ms Orjiakor added

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/cossy-orjiakor-says-she-is-looking-forward-to-having-with-mikel-obi/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by peppersnacks(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2016
sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by Tolexander: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Cossy wants Mikel Obi to play two very big "balls" on a pitch
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by Sugarcious(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
See those Satanic bo.obs. See free invitation... I hope milky won't take back door and suck them dry...
The towers of Babylon are on her chest.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by kiddoiLL(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2016
At dis point, oh Lawd save Mikel from Karishikas
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2016
mikel b careful..... tank God U hear dis ursef
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by zarakay(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
This lady does not have shame at all and she lacks discipline as well

what nonsense..na waoo

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by StupidGoat(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided it's not like his career could get any worse if they do it...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by oluwasegun400: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
ok oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Looking Forward To Having S3x With Mikel Obi by oluwasegun400: 2:57am On Jul 12, 2016
God help

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shows Off In Her New Photos / Splash Look Romantic On Her New Music Photo Album / Nigerian Actor Confesses ”yes, I Am Gay, Very Gay”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.