Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) (2651 Views)

Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) / Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Dongreat(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2016
A sex predator was caught and was dealt with by vigilantes who bothered not to involve the police.

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Peterlawyer(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
so serious
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by devilmaycry: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
#Idongerrit
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by SurefireFashion: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
devilmaycry:
#Idongerrit
Even me
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Krak(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
SurefireFashion:

Even me

Go and read what Piranhas do to raw meat and you will understand the news story better.

Or just take ur time to read the newspaper report on the picture.
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Nina4u(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Wow ...amma see if there is a video on one of them gore sites I go to ..lol
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by devilmaycry: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Nina4u:
and if u see....plss email links...
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by krysTein(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Chimooo shocked sad
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by 4ward(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Dongreat:
A sex predator was caught and was dealt with by vigilantes who bothered not to involve the police.

Cc: Lalasticlala

heyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Kxngstein(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Flow like a butterfly, bite like a piranha cool

1 Like

Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Piranha the wicked ghost fish.
Re: See What Vigilantes Did To A Sex Predator (graphics Pic) by Dexema(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nina4u:
You are not a lover of life, you wanna watch the gory scenes of piranhas devouring a mans face? U r wierd.

(1) (Reply)

Onisha fire out break: Mother And Her Child Found Dead And Burnt Totally - photo / Wahala Promax As A Female Preacher Tries To Preach To An Ashawo "On Duty" (Vid) / Boy-14-rapes-nine-year-old-girl-to-death/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.