Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him (2005 Views)

#obasanjo An "Idiot" And A "Stupid Buffoon" - President John Mahama# / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by illusion2: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

Someone should tell this idiot that you don't start a sentence with small letter, rather it's with capital letter. The "with" at the start of your useless sentence should start with capital "W" letter. Anu mpam.

I had wanted to join issues with you until I noticed the irresponsible picture in your profile. . .  lipsrsealed ,you are indeed dim witted.

Mr ‘dim-witted’ Hypocrite , find below a few of our posts that  DO NOT follow your newly invented rule for posting  tongue :

Bialegend:

KPOM, KPOM, KPOM to the core. Yet we are still in the same country with these fools that knows only how to destroy.

Bialegend:

babapupa of this forum is an example.

Bialegend:

generalzango alias ahmed musa, how many Igbos did you and your alhmajiri brothers kill today in Kano?

Bialegend:

will you shut up, or do you want me to pull the particular thread before he changed his stance?

Bialegend:

can you tell us why you naigerians are afraid of the IGBOS becoming your president when it's quite obvious that such idea and development will be the best thing to have ever happen to your country nigeria??. What says you deoyel?
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by Bialegend(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2009
Ewu cambia, good that i knocked you off and it touched your moronic mind which made you go digging into my past noble comments. You can change some alphabets in my comments as much as you want to suit your warped mind. Ewu, next time don't throw stones from glass house.
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by illusion2: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Ewu cambia, good that i knocked you off and it touched your moronic mind which made you go digging into my past noble comments. You can change some alphabets in my comments as much as you want to suit your warped mind. Ewu, next time don't throw stones from glass house.
Na u be ewu,aren't u the same MTF that posted a pic of his d.ick on NL shocked shocked shocked shocked ? . . . . . . . . . .Oloshi  grin !
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by Quod: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2009
Its an irresponsible act to abuse your elder.
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by ezeagu(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2009
Quod:

It an irresponsible act to abuse your elder.

Becomrich it's obvious it's you, you can't fool anyone, so stop trying. It's kinda pathetic now.
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by Bialegend(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2009
illusion2:

Na u be ewu,aren't u the same MTF that posted a pic of his d.ick on NL shocked shocked shocked shocked ? . . . . . . . . . .Oloshi  grin !
Mugu, and you actually believed such photo is actually me? That is even if i am the person that you are reffering to. Do you even know me physically? How dumb and childish you sound with this idioti.c comment that doesn't have anything to do with the discussion at hand. Ewu cambia.
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by illusion2: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Mugu, and you actually believed such photo is actually me? That is even if i am the person that you are reffering to. Do you even know me physically? How dumb and childish you sound with this idioti.c comment that doesn't have anything to do with the discussion at hand. Ewu cambia.
Look at this yeye boy , just like Yar'Adull ,you are a liar,slowpoke & an idiot.  This is the link, the picture of an excessively large breasted black woman   shocked shocked in your current profile also confirms you are indeed a sexual pervert,so taking a picture of your blockos definitely isn't beyond you  tongue .

So you have added another disgusting attribute to your already full cup of vices(liar,incoherent MTF,tribalist,slowpoke,slowpoke,idiot and now sexual pervert),I wonder what you're doing in the politics section ?  undecided
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by hollandis(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2009
@Poster
You might hate him,but his "loving" wife loves him.Have you heard she is openly canvassing for his continuity come 2011 ,despite his failing health?
Re: Yar Adua Is A slowpoke And Idiot. And I Hate Him by becomrich15: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2009
his chances are very slim. because his ministers fail to perform?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Justice Olubunmi Oyewole / Boko Haram:ibb,buhari & Others Behind Its Activities:question: Who Are You And W / Let Nigeria Break Up! Bishop Oyedepo Explodes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.