Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Late Bukky Ajayi Sons Reveals More On Her Last Moments, Cause Of Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Bukky Ajayi Sons Reveals More On Her Last Moments, Cause Of Death (730 Views)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Bukky Ajayi Sons Reveals More On Her Last Moments, Cause Of Death by veeluv2015(f): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Late Nollywood Veteran, Bukky Ajayi’s sons revealed in exclusive chats with Vanguard newspaper how their mother passed on. Her sons butresses more on how their late mom, Bukky died after battling breast cancer, cerebral malaria. Read Excerpts from the interview below..

On Wednesday, July 6, Ma Bukky Ajayi passed on.As a Muslim, she was buried the same day she died. The actress converted to Islam in 1965 and adopted the name ‘Zainab’.

How she died: Her last moments
Bukky Ajayi According to Claudius Akinwade Peter-Thomas, a musician and second son of the late icon,
“There aren’t enough words to quantify Mama. She was an independent woman who shouldered the responsibility of raising three lions (sons) without raising her brows. I see her as a lioness. She was also able to combine and manage her situation (single motherhood) and her career. She was a good planner. To that effect, my elder brother is nine years older than me, and I am 11 years older than my younger brother. A good planner she was. Despite being in the public glare, she ensured her private life remained private. Many of my friends didn’t know I was the daughter of the popular actress. This is not because she wasn’t proud of her children, but because she was able to draw the line between her career and her family. People relate with me as Raz CPT and not the daughter of a celebrity, so to say. Mummy has been struggling with her health, she had cancer of the breast, diabetic and was also hypertensive.”

Read More below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/late-bukky-ajayi-sons-reveals-more-on-her-last-moments-cause-of-death/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Abia, Ogbenna Ekwubiri Wins Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Title / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano Acquires Rolls Royce Phantom / Fast Rising Singer,soulprinz Looks Hot In Newly Released Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.