Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68172 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by 4evergod2: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kagarko:
The husband warned her not to follow the Masjid but she refused.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

My people say "IN BERA NA DA SATA DADDAWA MA NA DA WARI.

Meaning IF RAT IS TO BLAME FOR STEALING THEN THE LOCUST BEAN (LOCAL DELICACY IN HAUSA) SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR SMELLING.

No Body/religion support the killing of another soul without any reason.
Islam categorically states that killing soul is like killing the entire human race. So also sparing human soul is like sparing the entire mankind.

She invariably caused her death.

You just said crap. The question you should be asking is a simple one.

Is it offensive to have the Rat and the locust bean in the same place? Whatever happened to cohabitation?

Did you not read where a church released its church land to Muslims for their Ramadan and even gave them speakers?

If you have nothing to say then sit quietly and observe.

#headbanger101

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Alyna: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Laid2001: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Even though she has deliberately provoked the attackers by constituting herself into an unrepentant nuisance, they should just have seized the megaphone and chase her away!
Not to kill her for noise making.

There are lots of public nuisance like herself and that is why Lagos is closing down churches and mosques for noise pollution. You don't come in front of my house to disturb my peace and even turn it to a daily routine without getting a reaction!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by vikstandon(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
amtalkin:
As much as i hate this early morning preachers but i cant lay a finger on them, how much more killing them cos [size=15pt] Christ didn't teach me that[/size]

He will soon be release did you know Yanusa Dahiru has just been released?

Islam i they hail ooooo

I admire them and I feel guilty of not carrying out that mandate of preaching that gospel in the early hours of the morning when the heart is still a virgin land to assimiliate the words... Because that is what CHRIST would want me to do.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE ACQUAINTED URSELF WITH CHRIST TEACHINGS.... The bible in 2Timothy 4:2 enjoins us to "Preach the word in season and out of season"

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BabaAduras: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:
We talk am dem no gree! We shout am dem no gree! We whisper am dem still no gree say na dem dem. The pissful people...the people who hit their head on the ground repeatedly and who just finished starving.

See am now. Imam say chase her away. Why? Where she dey tanda dey preach na your land? No

The ote dem wey dem say to chase person away come go kill am.

Now question: if Imam no teach dem say na to kill the preachers of Jesus sure pass dem for think of killing the woman?

Food for thought!

This criminality is not about Islam, it is about crazy, uneducated and religious fanatics using Islam as an excuse to commit murder.

I have friends and family members of all types of religious orientation, they will not hurt a fly in the name of religion not to talk of human being made in the image of God.

We should all get this basics right, else, we will not be better than these murders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by babyhrt(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
i think we xtians shud learn to respect other ppl's religion rada dan provoke dem.
From d husband statemen,he earlier asked the woman to desist from d mosque after she was initially threatened.

She doesnt deserved to be treated dat way....r.i.p sis

Obviously you are not a Christian, if you were, you would know that there is nothing like xtians But Christian

Please take note

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by slap1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
An order to release the imam will come shortly. By the way, Ese Oruru's abductor is now a free man.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by spyglaxx: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
HE WHO KILLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILLS LOVE AND KILLS GOD. HE WHO KILLS IN THE NAME OF GOD LEAVES GOD WITHOUT A NAME.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by justjify(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Who is in doubt that Islam is a religion of PEACE
Its a Shitty religion.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Sunnycliff(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
justjify:
Its a Shitty religion.
Na you talk o
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by kingmekus(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Presumably you are a Christian, and presumably you are entitled to your beleifs about Islam.

But let us start from the Bible. The Bible is clear that all have sinned. All are under the sin bondage as children of Adam, our progenitor. And as a result, all of us are capable of committing evil as bad as this.

Becoming a christian does not mean that we become ''pure sinless beings'', but we begin a process where our sin nature struggles with the new man created by God acting in us. Which goes on until we have been changed to be like Christ in death. So...in the meantime...we are still capable of sin.....but this time we have the help of our Lord to overcome sin.

Therefore , removing Islam won't solve the world's sin/evil problem. Evil does not have a face. The time when we can say that there would be no more sin on this earth is when the new Heaven and Earth, the ''city built with no man's hands'', the Heavenly Jerusalem of Rev 22 has been established.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kai. Islam is the problem dat Nigeria is facing. Bloody religion.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
No male preacher get liver to preach in front of mosque, so am just amazed at d kind liver wey d woman get to preach in front of mosque for north for dat matter
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Niceiroko: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
u r evil
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by oloriooko(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
If this matter was other way round, many houses and churches would have been torched

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Niceiroko:
u r evil

I know right... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by princetom1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
general111:
You took laws into your hands when you asked your boys to chase her away.why didnt you just go tell her she is disturbing you or call the police.you are simply no different from the killers.

Worst still, he will say prayer every early morning and wake u up with that big megaphone

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by lawani: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your common sense should tell you that religion is false. It is demon possession. No heaven for religionists. Only normal people like Hindus,Shintos, Aborisha and etc can make any heaven or which heaven can contain religionists with their bellicosity?

No heaven or paradise for people of religion and your religion top shots are nothing more than gangsters.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by meltiplexer: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God help us and RIP to the dead. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by pumpingmachine: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
You won't see Muslims on these kinds of thread. You won't hear them condemn the act especially since it was ordered by the Imam. But they will be shouting Allahu Akbar through their stinking beards and hijabs when they read about the conversion of a pastor's driver on any of the fake blogs around.

No sane and literate person will willingly join Islam few years to come as it is daily showing itself as a religion of retrogression. The world will be so peaceful without Islam since all religion-linked violence in the 21st century could be linked to them. Yet they claim their religion is the right way. See how they murdered someone's mother, wife, sister and friend because of a religion none of them was there when it was founded. Bunch of illiterate, stupid and foolish animals.

RIP to this God's General.

The world knows this woman for her good deeds because of the evil actions of these Imam and others. The truth will continue to shine no matter the violence from the camp of the servants of violence mongers

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by justjify(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Na you talk o
Is it right for one religion to keep killing all the time?
Check am Naw!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ajog1: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
Have you ever entered any mosque to confiscate their thunderously loud speakers,you could as well start beating the shit out of Morning,afternoon evening and night noise nuisance that are emanating from certain buildings everyday
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Horsesmouth: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
I am a christian, but I will speak the truth.

I live in a GRA in Lagos which is serene and peaceful. However, from 11pm if it isnt the church on my street, it would be the church at the t junction, holding vigils at the dead of night.
They dont even have the decency to control their speakers which seem to be broadcasting out from their church and not inwards into their congregation.
They beat their persussion instruments so loudly that sleep eludes one from monday through saturday.

The muslims however, pray in absolute silence, except on fridays when they go to their large mosques with speakers. But in my Estate, I have never heard a sound from the muslims when they congregate.

I support the Imam who asked that the woman be chased away for constituting a public nuisance of herself. However, the boys went too far, if indeed they led to her demise.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by flamingREED(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Lol..

Until you figure out how you will die, you need to refrain from threatening people with death. grin grin grin

SO the same Bible that instructs you to obey the law instructs you to disobey the law. #GoodForYou.

I only predicted the character of God.

The soul than sinneth it shall die.

Not all that trivialize with God escape judgement.

Repent or perish.

It's a possibility.

It might just be certain for you.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by amtalkin(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
vikstandon:

I admire them and I feel guilty of not carrying out that mandate of preaching that gospel in the early hours of the morning when the heart is still a virgin land to assimiliate the words... Because that is what CHRIST would want me to do.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE ACQUAINTED URSELF WITH CHRIST TEACHINGS.... The bible in 2Timothy 4:2 enjoins us to "Preach the word in season and out of season"
Christ didn't teach me to kill that was the message
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by moshould(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
If truly she ordered some illiterate bastards to kill her, let him lead them to sambissa forest as well, make dem go face BH....useless people...

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Guyman02: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
i think we xtians shud learn to respect other ppl's religion rada dan provoke dem.
From d husband statemen,he earlier asked the woman to desist from d mosque after she was initially threatened.

She doesnt deserved to be treated dat way....r.i.p sis

Thereis Mosque beside my house and the call for prayer at 5am and after that they play cassette of Arabic singing and we have never gone there to threaten them. No justification whatsoever for their action. Call the Police if she refuse to listen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Aroh48(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Islam,religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by bopm: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
who will I order to chase out the mosque whose megaphones are facing my windows? who will I order. it's self deceit wen u preach a tin and do dishes exact opposite. a religion of peace is a religion of tolerance, it's a religion dat doesn't not play God by acting or being God. they have only made dat pastor a matyr and by Dia action has drawn ppl to Christianity. my take its either some ppl practicing the religion is not k or the religion is not OK. it's either of d two or both. but one thing is sure God is super OK. so if God is super OK every thing abt God must be ok.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by chubbylistic: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
I pity those that are fighting GOD in this country. Even if man cannot give justice to this Preacher, GOD shall avenge her death. If this woman had been a native doctor or a member of a secret society, nobody should have touched her. She was murdered for the sake of Jesus Christ. Stop persecuting Christians in this country.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by piissreligion: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
the self-professed peace-loving Imam
He never ordered his boys to kill the preacher.
He was the one who sent them to chase her away.

the famous pissful people. intolerance and hate run through them.
I am a personal witness to their barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BlackSeptember: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

o ye muslim youth from futa jallon, i command you to vamoose to ur shrine where slamming of head on the ground is the order of the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.