Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! (1448 Views)

Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / I Need A Place I Can Learn Good English / Ogba Community In Lagos: A Place To Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by sandrahnaub(f): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi everybody,.....I will be going for my I.T in Aug...but I don't have where to work.... please I need a place where i can do my I.T...a medical firm ,and a good pay for an I.T student
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by Emodeee: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beautiful girl, what did you study?
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well, there are loads of medical firms out there. It all boils down to finding the right one.
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by sandrahnaub(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Emodeee:
Beautiful girl, what did you study?
med lab
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by sandrahnaub(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Well, there are loads of medical firms out there. It all boils down to finding the right one.
which I haven't seen
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
sandrahnaub:
which I haven't seen
You would my dear. All it takes is the desire to find them. Check online for medical firms. Whenever you are in nigeria , possibly Lagos, You should try walking round.
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by nelszx: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
sandrahnaub:
med lab

You can't get on nairaland BTW it's internship and not I.T as used in your context. Internship (graduate) and I.T is for technician and assistants.
If it's internship you seek visit Medicalworldnigeria.com go to their job section u will see down the page where internship is click on it hopefully you will get one. Federal teaching hospital Abakaliki is still on so check and avail yourself of the opportunities.

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2016/06/medical-laboratory-interns-vacancy-at-the-federal-teaching-hospital-abakiliki-ebonyi

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2016/06/intern-medical-laboratory-scientists-vacancies-at-lagos-university-teaching-hospital

And besides at this time of the year most hospitals must have been engaged so no much advert till October - December and the first 3 months of the new year where those engaged would be winding down.

N.B: check the site routinely cos of the different adverts daily and one last thing b ready to travel
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by inimitkel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
hey Sandy, I would have recommended FMC but they don't pay...lotta medical firms abound in various places where U can take your internship. It just depends on where U wanna have it...
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
nelszx:

You can't get on nairaland BTW it's internship and not I.T as used in your context. Internship (graduate) and I.T is for technician and assistants.
If it's internship you seek visit Medicalworldnigeria.com go to their job section u will see down the page where internship is click on it hopefully you will get one. Federal teaching hospital Abakaliki is still on so check and avail yourself of the opportunities.

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2016/06/medical-laboratory-interns-vacancy-at-the-federal-teaching-hospital-abakiliki-ebonyi

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2016/06/intern-medical-laboratory-scientists-vacancies-at-lagos-university-teaching-hospital

And besides at this time of the year most hospitals must have been engaged so no much advert till October - December and the first 3 months of the new year where those engaged would be winding down.

N.B: check the site routinely cos of the different adverts daily and one last thing b ready to travel
thankkkx so much
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
You would my dear. All it takes is the desire to find them. Check online for medical firms. Whenever you are in nigeria , possibly Lagos, You should try walking round.
thankx
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
sandrahnaub:
thankx
Thank God
Re: I Need A Place To Do My Internship !!! by nelszx: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

UI Executive MBA Being Run By CEMAR / Canada To Offer Permanent Residence Visa To International Students / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.