Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Can You Do This With Your Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can You Do This With Your Computer? (1171 Views)

Fix Your Computer For A Token - Know Prices +more Laptop /desktop/notebook / How To Remove/delete Stubborn Files From Your Computer / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This With Your Computer? by wins18(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
computer wizard, engineers and technicians, I have been wondering if you can change your computer case,just like we do change Nokia phone case and it will look as if u just bought it newly, I am currently using Hp, and I wonder if the case is available, pls can one change Hp case?
Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by tripplephi: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
yes it is possible, get the same type and model of laptop with the exact color of your choice and it can be done, even if you want to add a jacket to it, it is very possible... go to a real repair shop or computer village and it shall be done

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by wins18(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
tripplephi:
yes it is possible, get the same type and model of laptop with the exact color of your choice and it can be done, even if you want to add a jacket to it, it is very possible... go to a real repair shop or computer village and it shall be done
wow! I never knew, That means I'm going to renew my computer, the shii looks old and wornout, but...like how much will it cost me?
Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by khorlynz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
check my signature and WhatsApp me on my digits. there's a secret to it.
Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by tripplephi: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
wins18:

wow! I never knew, That means I'm going to renew my computer, the shii looks old and wornout, but...like how much will it cost me?

so am to also tell you how much the repairer who is in his shop will charge abi? WHY DO PEOPLE ON NL ASK STUPID QUESTIONS NA, DID I NOT TELL U TO GO TO A SHOP N MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES? I shouldnt have commented in the first place. you could simply have gone to computer village and have it done for you.... NL IS NOT GOOGLE. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by tico1212(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
tripplephi:

so am to also tell you how much the repairer who is in his shop will charge abi? WHY DO PEOPLE ON NL ASK STUPID QUESTIONS NA, DID I NOT TELL U TO GO TO A SHOP N MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES? I shouldnt have commented in the first place. you could simply have gone to computer village and have it done for you.... NL IS NOT GOOGLE. angry angry angry angry angry

LOLZzzzzz
Re: Can You Do This With Your Computer? by computerboy: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
tripplephi:

gringringringrin You're funny bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Dangerous Computer Virus Easily / How To Download Facebook Videos / Back To School Or Back To Office - Compovine Shopping Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.