Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered (1037 Views)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered by AdoraAmadi: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
See graphic photos of Mrs. Eunice Mojisola Elisha lying dead moments after she was gruesomely murdered on Saturday morning as she preached around the Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

Mrs Eunice is a female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and mother of seven.

She is pictured above lying in a pool of her own blood with her megaphone and cell phone just by her side.

Late Mrs Eunice Olawale was murdered at about 5:30a.m. on Saturday, as she went for early morning preaching (Morning Cry) close to her residence. Her throat was slit, with her head rested on the bible she used for preaching.

Speaking to Vanguard at their residence, the first daughter of the late deaconess, Jessica Olawale, while crying uncontrollably, said that her mother was killed like a chicken.

The 15-year-old Senior Secondary School 2 student, said:
“Everybody is just saying it is well, nobody can understand how I feel. “She is innocent; she didn’t do anybody any harm. She uses just her megaphone and bible; just preaching. They just killed her like a chicken and left her there.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/see-graphic-photo-of-abuja-evangelist-dead.html

Re: See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered by AWONEYAN(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!
All satanic agenda under any disguise will fail in Jesus name. The perpetrators of this evil act, shall not know peace...
You force men to give you their farmland,or you killed them...you forbids them from eating cos you are fasting or you attack them,you enforce hijab in a school founded by fathers of faith, you abduct young girls and forcefully married them to your uncircumcised fanatics, for not allowing some1 to do ablution in front of her shop, (when d place is not a mosque) you killed her....and now some 1 just got killed for preaching the gospel of peace!!!!if you forbids peace, must you kill.

Until this dastardly evil perpetrators are bought to book, by the law of the land that sentence them to death by hanging. Another one will soon be committed.

The Christians should arise and not allow this Herods in Power kill all the Johns , they will soon go for the Peters......
Re: See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered by Destined2win: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is so barbaric. What sort of nonsense is this?

I am so angry right now. Wish I could just lay my hands on the animals that did this
Re: See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered by Flexherbal(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP to her!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(25/22/2016) / RCCG (lagos Province 61) Present Healing Flow I.O Theme Lifted Hands / Tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment - Mathew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.