Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business (739 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business by Datevilme: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys, so i live in a small estate, and i am considering setting up small laundry business.

Please can i get the input of people who have experience in setting up something of this nature or know what is required. I have a budget of about 200k, will it be enough to buy a washing machine, dryer and light industrial iron?

Thanks.
Re: Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
You could start with as little or as much as you can afford. What matters most is your marketing strategy and your willingness to reinvest your profits into your business till it grows to the size you want. You need to think outside the box and outsmart your competitors.

I have written an entire article on the subject, I think you'll find it of valuable help. Find it here: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/laundry-business/

Cheers!
Re: Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business by Datevilme: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
delivite:
You could start with as little or as much as you can afford. What matters most is your marketing strategy and your willingness to reinvest your profits into your business till it grows to the size you want. You need to think outside the box and outsmart your competitors.

I have written an entire article on the subject, I think you'll find it of valuable help. Find it here: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/laundry-business/

Cheers!

Interesting read, Thanks for the Motivation!
Re: Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Datevilme:

Interesting read, Thanks for the Motivation!

My pleasure. Good luck
Re: Starting Up A Small Scale Laundry Business by Datevilme: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Datevilme:
Hello guys, so i live in a small estate, and i am considering setting up small laundry business.

Please can i get the input of people who have experience in setting up something of this nature or know what is required. I have a budget of about 200k, will it be enough to buy a washing machine, dryer and light industrial iron?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Food Planet Opens In Orile Market Lagos / Networking Without Hassels Of Referrals / Need 50,000 We Pay 5000 Interest Before 16 Of September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.