Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information (29430 Views)

Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Charly68: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hope the Policemen will do their job very well.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by sekundosekundo: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pavore9:

She will provide information that will help in tracing those already kidnapped.

My dear wake up. They are syndicates, well connected. This case will end at d police station. You cannot trace any kidnapped child through this woman b'cos from the story, they do away with any phone used for each kidnap.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
END TIME KIDNAPPER pls dont forget to check my signature wink wink wink
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by marvelous000: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
they should not overly injure that woman oo... angry angry angry

take her to the police...
[size=13pt]
Shut up make person hear word.

If she'd been taken to the sell-outs parading themselves as police in this country, would she divulge the info she just did? What happened to those caught red handed and wisked away be the same police, how many information have they given so far?

You liberals are the problem of this world.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Pavore9: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear wake up. They are syndicates, well connected. This case will end at d police station. You cannot trace any kidnapped child through this woman b'cos from the story, they do away with any phone used for each kidnap.

I know our Police is corrupt but l believe parents of children Kidnapped around that area will follow the case up and see that the Police use the woman to trail past incidence. If the Police have the will they will at least find some of the kidnapped children even if they have been taken out of the Country.

1 Like

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga what else you need ? roast her alive ?

Maybe you will understand better if your child was kidnapped and later sold
angry
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Izonpikin: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Shut up make person hear word.

If she'd been taken to the sell-outs parading themselves police in this country, would she divulge the info she just did? What happened to those caught red handed and wisked away be the same police, how many information have they given so far?

You liberals are the problem of this world.
[/size]
so you insist on jungle justice meted out to persons who engage in such crime...let the police handle the situation...
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by whirlwind7(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
onismate:
Kai Nigeria my country. So na Benin Republic dem dey come from. Are we that disorganized that anyone can come from another country to take our citizens and the security officers won't know!

The answer to your question is YES!
There is zero security in Naija. Anyone can decide to kidnap anyone, at anytime, anyday, anywhere. It's that easy. All that is needed is the guts and motivation to do it, as well as luck.

We got no security within the country, much less around the borders. It's a pity parents can't allow their 5 year old kids to play outside the house anymore, much less walk down the street one or two blocks to a neighbor's house on their own
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by doskie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7rMRE4TJofY/V4NrXx2s4BI/AAAAAAAATQE/kw5mY8oTOrcHk0TKNmJeXbZwB75eOsgWgCLcB/s640/lagos%2Bkidnapper%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bfds-horz.jpg[/img]

All i want to know is; Who in that crowd tried to strip her nakeed? grin grin grin

That persin is also a pervert and should chop some beating from the crowd too. grin
i wonder.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by SOPIGO: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
She need to be strips naked because if it where a guy he will be strip naked.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by sukkot: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
dason4life:

Maybe you will understand better if your child was kidnapped and later sold
angry
my child was kidnapped and sold. in my past life during the slavery era. and am still here nigga, with a smile on my face and a forgiving heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Ayo25: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
DesChyko:
This is an important information regarding the woman beaten by mob this morning at Aka Road in Lagos as detailed in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3219315/female-kidnapper-nabbed-lagos-seriously

It happened between 7am and 8am this morning. I happened to witness part of the said episode, and can confirm that the woman in question is indeed the kidnapper as alleged. Here is her modus operandi and some vital information eventually gotten from her.

She disguises as a mad woman, but after she was beaten, she became 'sane' and fear of lynching made her start divulging information. She claimed that they were twenty-seven (27) women in all that came as a group of the syndicate from Benin Republic. Each woman was given 4 or 5 phones to contact their buyers once the target; little children, is acquired. The phone is to be thrown away after transactions to avoid detection. If she uses diabolic means, it could not be ascertained. The kidnapping is for outright sale, not for a ransome

The missing child-count in Okokomaiko and its environs since the past two months is at seven children. At Okokomaiko some days back, another female kidnapper was apprehended after she successfully kidnapped one and was back for a second child before she was noticed. Unfortunately, she could not produce the first child before she was whisked away by the police.

So, Parents, Guardians and Siblings, take adequate steps to ensure your child never fall victims to these 'women on rampage'. One can never be careful enough with kids, but this time, you're not saving them from themselves, but from adults who're far more deceptive. Ensure your child/children avoid strangers and do well to tell their teachers to monitor their movements during and after school.
Please do you have an idea of which police division she is being detained? I happen to know of a family in Ajegunle Apapa area who are still looking for their stolen kids, two months after a child thief disguised as an apprentice made away with them. You never can tell, she could divulge useful information on the whereabout of most stolen kids that are yet to be found in Lagos.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by lonelydora: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
The guy on white looks like one Ikechukwu who is owing me 10k.

Op, confirm the guy's name.

1 Like

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by glossy6(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
onismate:
Kai Nigeria my country. So na Benin Republic dem dey come from. Are we that disorganized that anyone can come from another country to take our citizens and the security officers won't know!

Benin is #150 from Okoko cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by babadee1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Honestly border control is non-existent in Nigeria. Anybody can just come in from neighbouring countries to do anything they like and go back afterwards.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by otokx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
The picture is an insult to beating, she will be released and will relocate to another community in the same Lagos to continue her activities.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
all dos who don't support jungle justice will end up been victim. now u c wat dis wicked miscreants are doing
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by GBASKY: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
sekundosekundo:
chai! no place like Aba in a time like this.
YES ABA .....ANIMAL KINGDOM
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by gbeseun(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
our borders are too porous that anybody can enter anyhow,na wa oo.this is not the change we voted for oo.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by DesChyko: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ayo25:
Please do you have an idea of which police division she is being detained? I happen to know of a family in Ajegunle Apapa area who are still looking for their stolen kids, two months after a child thief disguised as an apprentice made away with them. You never can tell, she could divulge useful information on the whereabout of most stolen kids that are yet to be found in Lagos.

There are two police stations within 10 minutes drive from the scene. Okokomaiko Police Station and Ajangbadi police station. It's definitely one of them judging by the speed of their arrival.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Ayo25: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
DesChyko:

There are two police stations within 10 minutes drive from the scene. Okokomaiko Police Station and Ajangbadi police station. It's definitely one of them judging by the speed of their arrival.
ok thank you
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by fuckpoverty(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
chai blood of amdioha
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by fuckpoverty(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
chai blood of amadioha
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by koolaid87: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Police are stationed close to all these kidnappers so they can give them protection. Once they are nabbed, they quickly rush in to protect them from being lynched....

After the soka(Human-abattoir) discovery in Ibadan, weeks later, some people disguising to be insane were nabbed by mobs, and various human parts were discovered in their possession, some that were fortunate were rescued by our dear police officers and too bad that no investigation yielded into any positive arrest of any culprits behind all this evil and underground deals.

Its so simple, these kidnappers are working for the elite, the top people in the community, the politicians, so they protect them once they are nabbed.

Please always integrate adequate security measures in educating your kids..I've heard a lot of Micra drivers in ibadan, kidnapping people day and night and nothing is being done to alleviate this issue

Our untrustworthy security system together with our fruitless judiciary system are the reason i'll always advocate for JJ.

God will protect us all.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by Afritop(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
I STILL DONT TRUST THE POLICE. THEY WILL STILL BURYTHE CRINE UNDER THE CARPET. THE ONLY POLICE WE HAVE IS THE IG. ALL OYHER ONES ARE AVAILABLE TO DOUSE TENSION
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by zubinike(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
DesChyko:
This is an important information regarding the woman beaten by mob this morning at Aka Road in Lagos as detailed in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3219315/female-kidnapper-nabbed-lagos-seriously

It happened between 7am and 8am this morning. I happened to witness part of the said episode, and can confirm that the woman in question is indeed the kidnapper as alleged. Here is her modus operandi and some vital information eventually gotten from her.

She disguises as a mad woman, but after she was beaten, she became 'sane' and fear of lynching made her start divulging information. She claimed that they were twenty-seven (27) women in all that came as a group of the syndicate from Benin Republic. Each woman was given 4 or 5 phones to contact their buyers once the target; little children, is acquired. The phone is to be thrown away after transactions to avoid detection. If she uses diabolic means, it could not be ascertained. The kidnapping is for outright sale, not for a ransome

The missing child-count in Okokomaiko and its environs since the past two months is at seven children. At Okokomaiko some days back, another female kidnapper was apprehended after she successfully kidnapped one and was back for a second child before she was noticed. Unfortunately, she could not produce the first child before she was whisked away by the police.

So, Parents, Guardians and Siblings, take adequate steps to ensure your child never fall victims to these 'women on rampage'. One can never be careful enough with kids, but this time, you're not saving them from themselves, but from adults who're far more deceptive. Ensure your child/children avoid strangers and do well to tell their teachers to monitor their movements during and after school.

Another similar event took place at ijanikin about two weeks back, now it's Okoko. Abeg make them alert agric,volks,iyana-iba and iba newsite police...it seems as they are being caught from one place, they shift attention to a nearby mile...
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by sekundosekundo: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
GBASKY:
YES ABA .....ANIMAL KINGDOM
You are also part of the animal kingdom.
Re: Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information by YOLO1(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Izonpikin:
they should not overly injure that woman oo... angry angry angry

take her to the police...

You're mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.