Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? (1272 Views)

How To Function In A Whatsapp Group? / How To Generate Whatsapp Group Invite Link / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
I couldn't just mention one benefit whatsapp group has given me.. I've joined series of groups, yet, it hasn't. Ever wondered why a group was created, and to one's surprise, the reason will just vanish.

But who knows, there might be groups out there, that are helping peeps out in solving some problems, health issues, pratical steps to take when handling phones, mobile tricks and lots more.

Please, share!!
My number: 08108108554
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by barackodam: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yeah......

I joined Gionee m5mini group before twas released, and today I learned more than just knowing about ram, rom and camera to judge phones. I now go deeply into inquiring about phone's CPU.

My phone's group also, yeah, it does as we all help each other with rom, how to work it out with our phones and whatever the issue is.....

I'm in another soccer group, I gain fun from there, I'm a Catalonia, and I watch epl fans lash at each other......none of them can talk to me, except a los blanco, which unfortunately isn't in the group, so yeah, entertainment. grin

The rest, I think just drain my battery and disturb me from chatting with other important personnel......I use the mute function though cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
barackodam:
Yeah......

I joined Gionee m5mini group before twas released, and today I learned more than just knowing about ram, rom and camera to judge phones. I now go deeply into inquiring about phone's CPU.

My phone's group also, yeah, it does as we all help each other with rom, how to work it out with our phones and whatever the issue is.....

I'm in another soccer group, I gain fun from there, I'm a Catalonia, and I watch epl fans lash at each other......none of them can talk to me, except a los blanco, which unfortunately isn't in the group, so yeah, entertainment. grin

The rest, I think just drain my battery and disturb me from chatting with other important personnel......I use the mute function though cheesy
Waoh!
Am using a Gionee phone.. How can I join the Gionee mini group, abeg? And, *the my phones* group, too.
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by barackodam: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
tempem:

Waoh!
Am using a Gionee phone.. How can I join the Gionee mini group, abeg? And the my phones group, too.

Like I said, the Gionee m5mini group made me realize much more about phone's and the phones CPU was a complete disaster as compared to the price, erm, people left the group. It's deserted now.

As for your phones group, search NL if it's a popular group you should see it there, if not, you could create awareness about your intent, you may see people joining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
barackodam:

Like I said, the Gionee m5mini group made me realize much more about phone's and the phones CPU was a complete disaster as compared to the price, erm, people left the group. It's deserted now.

As for your phones group, search NL if it's a popular group you should see it there, if not, you could create awareness about your intent, you may see people joining
So funny, you must be a non Nigerian I insist.
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by barackodam: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
tempem:

So funny, you must be a non Nigerian I insist.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Running204 let's play here... Share yours, jare.
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by Naijji: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ask about "Tech Savvy Republic". Best group on WhatsApp by far.

Op, your English shaaaa
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Naijji:
Ask about "Tech Savvy Republic". Best group on WhatsApp by far.

Op, your English shaaaa
Thanks, bro. Care to highlight those mistakes?
I wish to learn.
Marv650
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Naijji, come over. tongue
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector undecided
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by Naijji: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:

Thanks, bro. Care to highlight those mistakes?
I wish to learn.

The topic na. Read it closely
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Naijji:

The topic na. Read it closely
Thanks! grin how about this?
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Please I would like anyone who is in any group that that can impact sound knowledge to add me up. Thanks. is my number

Cc: tempem

Tempem lol I'm currently in one or two whatsapp groups, and I must say I really enjoy being there.
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:

Care to add me up?

Thanks for coming
r u willing to vote for falconey? wink

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
r u willing to vote for falconey? wink
shocked see life.. wink
Talk better joor.. I thought you are supporting Fynestboi?
Hope no be politics sha.. 'cause this stuff is deviating from it's original plan grin wink
Am behind you! Trust me. Just mention me. smiley
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
tempem:

shocked see life.. wink
Talk better joor.. I thought you are supporting Fynestboi?
Hope no be politics sha.. 'cause this stuff is deviating from it's original plan grin wink
Am behind you! Trust me. Just mention me. smiley
lwkmd. One thing abt me is dah I don't always go for what the crowd follows. In d midst of the crowd, I keep still and spot what is good.

Thanks bro. Nw dah i'v had d privilege to win ur support, i'll add u up, trust me, u'd have a good tym with the family. Can I have ur whatsapp number please? wink
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd. One thing abt me is dah I don't always go for what the crowd follows. In d midst of the crowd, I keep still and spot what is good.

Thanks bro. Nw dah i'v had d privilege to win ur support, i'll add u up, trust me, u'd have a good tym with the family. Can I have ur whatsapp number please? wink
Leme just chill. cheesy
ElGabi do you have any?
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by ElGabi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
tempem:

Leme just chill. cheesy
ElGabi do you have any?
no sir
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by tempem: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
ElGabi:

no sir

Why?!
Re: Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any? by ElGabi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
tempem:

Why?!
baba i dey hardly chat..not even on whatsapp right now..

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Pecfect Device For Adroid Lovers In Nigeria? / Final XOS Chameleon V2.0.0 Note2 & Note2 Pro X600 - 11-8 & 20-7 / 18 Insanely Cool Facebook Messenger Tips And Tricks You Should Check Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.