Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey (30743 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Amina Muhammed Appointed As Deputy Secretary-general Of United Nations? / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi,adeosun And Amina Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Slimflame(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Any of our club jersey for do nah...see as she dey smile i guess she dont even knw the name of the club wey get dat jersey...Let us buy naija to promote naija

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Slimflame(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
BMB talk to that woman
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by uracocksucker: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
I don't why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed
We shouldn't expect any tangible result from her office

Shut it you cocksucking, dumbclat, wanking, pleb.
Focus on your economic, social predicament and leave ARSENAL out of your bloody national crisis.

We've got Ozil, Mesut Ozil...
He's Arsene Wenger man,
He's better than Zidane
We've got Mesut Ozil ....

Arsene Wenger said it already .....WE ARE CHAMPIONS !!!!!!

C'MON YOU GUNNERS

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nairalanddiary: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
uracocksucker:

Shut it you cocksucking, dumbclat, wanking, pleb.
Focus on your economic, social predicament and leave ARSENAL out of your bloody national crisis.

We've got Ozil, Mesut Ozil...
He's Arsene Wenger man,
He's better than Zidane
We've got Mesut Ozil ....

Arsene Wenger said it already .....WE ARE CHAMPIONS
!!!!!!

C'MON YOU GUNNERS

slow brain ... welcome to earth.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by basingstoke: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
some people are never tired of complaining. please lets celebrate this beautifull woman, and handsome guy... Gunners for life

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by basingstoke: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
basingstoke:
THIS IS OUR THREAD. UP GUNNERS.some people are never tired of complaining. please lets celebrate this beautifull woman, and handsome guy... Gunners for life
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by egedege1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
I don't why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed
You wicked I no go lai grin
Nairalanddiary:
You wicked I no go lai

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by basingstoke: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
THIS IS OUR THREAD. UP GUNNERS.some people are never tired of complaining. please lets celebrate this beautifull woman, and handsome guy... Gunners for life
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by SHAIBULIAR: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by MrImole: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
When did Nairaland become this?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Wolex143: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let be sincere, wats that jersey has to do with nigeria situation...... This is how u'll knw that almost all of buhari's cabinet ar nt serious...... In ds hard time in nigeria, she's still thinking of jersey nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by slap1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
ruffp:

What happened to celebrating/promoting Enyimba , Warri wolves and the rest of them! Oh! U r waiting for Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt or any member of the British cabinet to show off an enyimba Jersey abi? Colonial thinking!!!!

Who is the coach of Warri Wolves? I'm sure you don't know him without Google. What is the name of their goalkeeper? Captain?

Patriotic thinking! Some of you just have a false sense of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by seguno2: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Yes.
She will play us around till 2019 with plenty paparazzi photos but NOTHING to show for it that benefits the citizens who pay her bogus salary.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Why I hate mourinho.

How can he say during his welcoming ceremony at Man U that 'some managers have gone 10 years without a title and some have never won it for once, but people forget that I was a champion as recently as 2015'

We know he was referring to our coach Arsene Wenger. This year we shall be champions and not second best. Watchout!
my broda I pray so too,if only dat stupid arsene qenger wil sign quality players for us,I dnt see any reason y we shudnt win d league nxt season
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by okonja(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Honourable Minister Of Environment, Mrs Amina J Mohammed received her birthday present from Kelechi Anyikude, who is a die hard Arsenal Fan.

What else would be special to give a wonderful woman than a customised Arsenal jersey!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-minister-of-environment-amina.html

Op, don't mislead the public, That is not Dr. Kelechi...The Kelechi I know on IG is huge than this...Brb lemme add his Image

There you go>>>...He is known for being very outspoken, If he did like you wrote, he would have upload his IG wall by now

Update:- He just reply me now that it was his brother that delivered the Jersey to the minister,,,So OP is right but confusing

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by EROMS38(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
am telin u man...

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Chicent(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
No be this woman wey them say get body odour?? If she play ball ehn everybody go run leave her to score oooo. *Just Passing*
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by M4gunners: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
Please do us a favour and look for the nearest Transformer.
Madam you are welcome to Arsenal family.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by IamUdo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is this actually a news, news update or rumor. Pls how is this a useful piece of information. If it was presented by Arsenal officials then we can know.... Smh Naija
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Why I hate mourinho.

How can he say during his welcoming ceremony at Man U that 'some managers have gone 10 years without a title and some have never won it for once, but people forget that I was a champion as recently as 2015'

We know he was referring to our coach Arsene Wenger. This year we shall be champions and not second best. Watchout!

bro I wish he made such comments ...that's a wake up call to that sit tight coach called Arsena wenger

""stagnant water and unprogressive being....
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by ruffp: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
slap1:

Who is the coach of Warri Wolves? I'm sure you don't know him without Google. What is the name of their goalkeeper? Captain?

Patriotic thinking! Some of you just have a false sense of patriotism.

Common sense u don't have. A public officer at that level should display some patriotism and promote his/her culture and values (or the country/institution he/she represents) to the outside world. If I work for pepsi and I drink cocacola in the confines of my home, no biggie. But u can't work for pepsi and be caught celebrating cocacola publicly-(I hv used a private institution to make it sink into ur thick skull better). For a country's rep to the outside world, she should be seen publicly celebrating her own! Geezzz....what do people learn in schools these days?
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by solidman59(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
I find it hard to believe that you can be this shallow minded
Nairalanddiary:
I don't know why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by ruffp: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

How many times dem dey show the eyinmba for tv??

No proper arrangements....lack of maintenance....everything sucks!

even the commentator go dey provoke you!

Take a look at EPL for example...they have proper documentation, they arrange all fixtures many weeks before the beginning of a season, and they follow it accordingly.....perfect timing, proper arrangements, everything go just dey perfect.

Come to Nigeria, 4pm fit be 4:30 or 5pm due to traffic jam and other useless excuses.
Abeg, we have a long way to go in this country, until then......Up Barca! grin

Agreed! I wish I could post a pix of national stadium in the 80's. A local fixture n d stadium was filled to capacity. The truth is our football has declined...which is why our public servants or people that by virtue of their position n the followership dey enjoy shd be seen selling our own. The other day it was fashola cutting his manchester united designed birthday cake publicly-in his office!! Who will sell ours if not us?
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by haffaze777(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
989900:
toy gunners!
cheesycheesy thank me later
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by haffaze777(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Why I hate mourinho.

We know he was referring to our coach Arsene Wenger. This year we shall be fighting for top four as usual. Watchout!

No one drag dat with u buddy,it's ur birthright
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Realist2: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
I don't know why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed

Is she a minister in the last dispensation, because i haven't heard about her or any minister in this regime, do they exist in this regime ?.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by 989900: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
haffaze777:

cheesycheesy thank me later

What should I sue you for now: forgery, illegal alteration, unconstitutional amendment, or false declaration of my comment? undecided tongue Take a pick.

I said "up gunners"; not "toy gunners".
cheesy
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by reallest(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Useless minister supporting useless club
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Proffdada:
But what about Eyimba?
Is Arsenal part of Nigerian environment?
undecided

Abeg please tell our people with small mind o! If it were an Arsenal player or someone from Arsenal I will understand!!!!
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
reallest:

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by henryhemon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
annnikky:
Abeg who d customise don epp

Who you don epp?
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by henryhemon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
reallest:

See your face wey dey call person wey e go take you 1000 years to reach her daughter level not to talk of her useless.....internet sha. Your next generation n one to follow cannot reach Arsenal level as 'useless' as you termed them to be. Nicumpos come online to make noise. Level you no get you open mouth the call people wey their 'uselessness' as you said can buy your entire village.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.