Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Potential Wailing Wailer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Potential Wailing Wailer (756 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Potential Wailing Wailer by femmy2010(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
[b]I very much campaigned and voted for my dear President cos i believed he would make Nigeria great again .
I very much understand that the very many errors of past administrations is what has brought Nigeria's economy to where it is today but i still believed in My president to right the errors of the past as promised during his campaign.

Everyday people around complain about how hard things are and i am always quick to give reasons why past leaderships of this country has failed to plan for today and the future thus our current predicament and that president Buhari is doing an economy miracle to still be able to keep the country afloat .

Petrol price was increased to N145 and i still argued with friends that this is how best to keep our money in the Nation's coffers and not in the fat bank accounts of "Subsidy Cabals".

Kerosene and gas prices are in the sky and i am still quick to defend my president saying "that is what NDA has caused Nigeria and Nigerians" but Increasing import duty under the guise of taking base for calculating customs duty to N282 from the previous N197 is one that makes me doubt if truly the happiness of the ordinary Nigerian is what the current leadership truly desire .
Placing a bigger rock on the shoulders of the already groaning Nigerians in form of hiked in import duty which consequently means Nigerians spending more on commodities in the face of stagnant or lowered earnings .

The reality is Nigeria is an import driven economy and the bulk of the items we import are not one we can wake up today and start producing locally thus why i plead with the leadership of our dear country to direct the Nigerian Customs service to revert back to N197 strictly for calculating import duty.

Importers are already groaning to survive as they have to source FOREX at N355 or more and now an un anticipated close to 40% hike in tariff would certainly weaken the economy the more .

If this indirect hike in tariff in not reverted then Nigerians would be made to pay close to 40% more for most commodities that we cant think of producing yet without a stable power supply and a very enabling environment.

If this increase in tariff is here to stay then today might be the best time to buy that Power Generator , that car you desire , that TV and Home theater ,That power Stabilizer ,baby food(Even though u can stock it for long),car seat for your baby,Cookers ,Gas Cylinders ,Wrist watches etc

One small portion of my heart still believe the leadership of this Country mean well for the country and thus would do only those that would take pain off the shoulders of Nigerians .

God Bless My President and God Bless my great Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/customs-pegs-import-duty-exchange-rate-n282us/
[/b]

cc lalastica
cc seun

2 Likes

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by SeverusSnape(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your eyes never clear finish

3 Likes

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by femmy2010(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Your eyes never clear finish

lol
Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
AFONJA EYES NO BE OPEN EYES grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by idealsico(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can anything good come out of Buhari?
Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by femmy2010(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
idealsico:
Can anything good come out of Buhari?

I pray it does .
Certain conditions cant not be changed but changing the bad ones for the worst is a No No

1 Like

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
@OP, you said people around you, abi na you they feel the heat grin

1 Like

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by femmy2010(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
@OP, you said people around you, abi na you they feel the heat grin

Obviously feeling it. lol
Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
femmy2010:

Obviously feeling it. lol
buhari was never a perfect man, we saw this coming. go watch all his interviews, ask him about anything and he would tell you 'CORRUPTION', was it not corruption when CBN, FIRS, DIA, EFCC etc gave out jobs to their children without letting the masses know?

But they went ahead to publish police, that one sef na paddy paddy list. my bro, open thy eyes wide to see the truth. Buhari is no messiah

2 Likes

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by KingsCity: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
femmy2010:
[b]I very much campaigned and voted for my dear President cos i believed he would make Nigeria great again .
I very much understand that the very many errors of past administrations is what has brought Nigeria's economy to where it is today but i still believed in My president to right the errors of the past as promised during his campaign.
Everyday people around complain about how hard things are and i am always quick to give reasons why past leaderships of this country has failed to plan for today and the future thus our current predicament and that president Buhari is doing an economy miracle to still be able to keep the country afloat .
Petrol price was increased to N145 and i still argued with friends that this is how best to keep our money in the Nation's coffers and not in the fat bank accounts of "Subsidy Cabals".
Kerosene and gas prices are in the sky and i am still quick to defend my president saying "that is what NDA has caused Nigeria and Nigerians" but Increasing import duty under the guise of taking base for calculating customs duty to N282 from the previous N197 is one that makes me doubt if truly the happiness of the ordinary Nigerian is what the current leadership truly desire .
Placing a bigger rock on the shoulders of the already groaning Nigerians in form of hiked in import duty which consequently means Nigerians spending more on commodities in the face of stagnant or lowered earnings .
The reality is Nigeria is an import driven economy and the bulk of the items we import are not one we can wake up today and start producing locally thus why i plead with the leadership of our dear country to direct the Nigerian Customs service to revert back to N197 strictly for calculating import duty.
Importers are already groaning to survive as they have to source FOREX at N355 or more and now an un anticipated close to 40% hike in tariff would certainly weaken the economy the more .
If this indirect hike in tariff in not reverted then Nigerians would be made to pay close to 40% more for most commodities that we cant think of producing yet without a stable power supply and a very enabling environment.
If this increase in tariff is here to stay then today might be the best time to buy that Power Generator , that car you desire , that TV and Home theater ,That power Stabilizer ,baby food(Even though u can stock it for long),car seat for your baby,Cookers ,Gas Cylinders ,Wrist watches etc
One small portion of my heart still believe the leadership of this Country mean well for the country and thus would do only those that would take pain off the shoulders of Nigerians .
God Bless My President and God Bless my great Nigeria
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/customs-pegs-import-duty-exchange-rate-n282us/
[/b]

cc lalastica
cc seun

To you would be wailing wailer, I say good morning.

Let me be clear: I am a confirmed wailing wailer. I neither voted for Buhari nor have I ever believed that he is the right man to lead the country. We should not have an illiterate or at best a semi-literate leading the country; this will not work. The hyper inflation and other serious economic challenges we are facing will not go away by some stroke of luck, it will take a leadership that is sound to stem the tide and steer the ship towards recovery. The other day Buhari confessed that he did not understand why the exchange rate of the Naira had to be floated as he did not think there is any benefit. The economy is in deep trouble and the man doesn't even understand the basic variables at play!

1 Like

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by buharisbae(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
if then u? are labelled a zombie grin
Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by Vatsyayana: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yes...He's not a messiah. Nobody can be.
The only messiah has died on the cross of calvary.

But Buhari will try his best...& God will give him the strenght to paddle the boat to its rightful dock.

I love you my president! I love my country!
Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by Vatsyayana: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
To the wailing wailers your days of wailing are not yet over. You will wail till at least 2023.
Let me tell you a secret.
This government is the smartest government ever in the history of Nigerian democracy. They know how to exactly to make Nigerians feel the impact of Change. All what is happening today are artificial hardships. The psychology of people are attuned to the economic depression unlike how GEJ tried to conceal it. They let it ride so that we will know the true state of things by the time the permutations begin to fall in place like dominos Nigerians would be filled with praises.
Do you know how much this government is saving on a daily basis from TSA to looted funds to Tax. By the time they start to put the resources into work Nigerians will be filled with their praises.

To all the Zombies (the patriotic one) good days are ahead. Our comfort should rest with God the perfecter of human efforts. This country will not divide neither will it collapse. We will triump against all odds!

God Bless Mr President; God Bless Nigeria

KingsCity:

To you would be wailing wailer, I say good morning.

Let me be clear: I am a confirmed wailing wailer. I neither voted for Buhari nor have I ever believed that he is the right man to lead the country. We should not have an illiterate or at best a semi-literate leading the country; this will not work. The hyper inflation and other serious economic challenges we are facing will not go away by some stroke of luck, it will take a leadership that is sound to stem the tide and steer the ship towards recovery. The other day Buhari confessed that he did not understand why the exchange rate of the Naira had to be floated as he did not think there is be any benefit. The economy is in deep trouble and the man doesn't even understand the basic variables at play!

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by olaitoro(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Vatsyayana:
To the wailing wailers your days of wailing are not yet over. You will wail till at least 2023.
This government is the smartest government ever in the history of Nigerian democracy. They know how to exactly to make Nigerians feel the impact of Change. All what is happening today are artificial hardships. The psychology of people are attuned to the economic depression unlike how GEJ tried to conceal it. They let it ride so that we will know the true state of things by the time the permutations begin to fall in place like dominos Nigerians would be filled with praises.
Do you know how much this government is saving on a daily basis from TSA to looted funds to Tax. By the time they start to put the resources into work Nigerians will be filled with their praises.

To all the Zombies (the patriotic one) good days are ahead. Our comfort should rest with God the perfecter of human efforts. This country will not divide neither will it collapse. We will triump against all odds!

my brother, so we should allow APC economic permutation to linger at the expenses of suffering poor masses ?
my brother lets not be biased with issues like this.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Potential Wailing Wailer by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
Vatsyayana:

[/s]

Continue fooling yourself.. .
How could you cloud your-own-very-self with such illusions.. Yes of a brighter future but far and very different from that of Buhari and his evil cronies whom already have their hones outside the shore of this nation planned and have started stocking them with the help of your naivety..

Wake-up if you will..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Shuts Down Nine Foreign Embassies / Ex-governors In Trouble As Case Files Reopens!! Where Is Tinubu's Name?? / Troops Gun Down Armed Bandit In Katsina Who Flee To Dumburu Forest To Hide(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.