Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta (20821 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / #Rio2016; Ambassador Emozozo Visits Dream Team At Their Base. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Weedcrusher: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
There is only one
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by nonjebose(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hope for the best from you guys, though I am not too keen on the soccer event. Looking forward to watch D'Tigers.
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
May their dream come through.
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Jas1000: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by idesylvester(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
U better pass them? Y can't u guys b positive 4 once with ur own country men abi na na them do U?
KingAdegoke:
see as dem black.

dream team and chacole

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
idesylvester:
U better pass them? Y can't u guys b positive 4 once with ur own country men abi na na them do U?
even a dead rotten maggot would know it's a joke. Abi shey na because I no be akpororo, or basket mouth?

Abeg do Sidon for bush
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Ugoeze2016: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
See as dem do face like ppl wey get hemorrhoid and dey constipated all because of 5lb dumbbells dem carry....make una win oooo ...Good luck to you all
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by keletex2000(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Op,
Please desist from using "dream team" and "Atlanta" together in a sentence. Unless, you are referring to team that won the Olympic gold in football in Atlanta,1996.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by fuckpoverty(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
mtcheeeeewww pls is der anybody still watching d dick heads Nigerian footballl,...abeg next
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by chysam: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
dason4life:
Dream Team abi wetin dem call una . . .

What we need is the trophy and not this Photo Session
I don't know when you guys begin to emulate the politicians

sad sad sad

Bushman!!!
You just reminded me of the movie "The Gods Are Not To Blame"
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by chysam: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emeka71:
Nothing for them in this Rio.

You no get an iota of faith oo!!
So you don even forget France vs Portugal wey never reach 24 hours now now
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by oloriooko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just foing to Rio to make up the number, i do not see them going far
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by michelweirdpen: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seriously we no dey shame for this country. Na one university gym be like that o, I doubt if any of the so called "international stadiums" has a gym of this standard. A whole country team dey train for university facilities. which university for naija get facility wey gateway fc fit train?
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Ugoeze2016: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
michelweirdpen:
Seriously we no dey shame for this country. Na one university gym be like that o, I doubt if any of the so called "international stadiums" has a gym of this standard. A whole country team dey train for university facilities. which university for naija get facility wey gateway fc fit train?

abeg which university? thought that is LA fitness oooo....
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Emeka71(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
chysam:

You no get an iota of faith oo!!
So you don even forget France vs Portugal wey never reach 24 hours now now
This is a matter of fact and not faith. Though France was expected to win because they had better players; Portugal equally has good players. The thing pain me that France lost.
Re: PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Are dy actually 23...hmmm nawa ooh.. Dis guys look 30..even the sound of dia voice well tell u dat eba has gone down dat throat fr the past 27-30yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / EPL: Atletico Madrid Give Conditions To Allow Saul Join Chelsea Before Deadline / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.