Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening (14905 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / Linda Ikeji Replies Wiz Kid - ''we Know Your Real Age!'' / Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2016
The school would announce her screening date
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Kingsintei(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2016
300+ or not...dats shuldnt be our concern, ur piority shuld be focus on how to get informed abt screenin dates.....

plz yall quit trowin diss at each oda!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Abeos(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2016
I see no reason why people should be dragging issues with the guy because he claimed he had 300 in jamb. Since you don't know him personally then give him an element of doubt and let him be
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by atm4real1: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2016
I have been posted to unilorin but what does this posting means, is it that you have gain admission and only screening remain or what.....someone should kindly please explain it to me
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by jaymejate: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2016
@all of you questioning the ops score.
I still don't know how that affect you. If luck work against you, must you beef those who it worked for.
My friend scored 301 and he was posted to UI, civil engineering. Na me sev de complain say Jamb cheat d guy cos he suppose to get more than that.
So because say you no sabi book no means say others no go sabi book.

#TeamUnilag

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by SFTW: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
My Children stop insulting each other, I know we are in a morally bankrupt nation where people's hardwork are rarely appreciated or applauded due to the melt down in our educational system. Please JohnWizey Congrats for what you score if you used your brain! And for the rest brace up!

We all gat brains you can make straight results without malpractice, just put your brain to good use!

And for your question, just chill it will be announced huh! Don't freak or be apprehensive, it will come and past and you will cherish the memories.

SIGNED:
A daddy who carees

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by molydonhenry(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
If truly he scored 300+ either by hook or crook, he tried. Just focus, afterall its how well.
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by lafex: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
You are the kid here, if not you wnt be arguing the result of the person you don't know
Drienzia:
who's pained here?, you think all nairalanders er jambites? We de follow am drag him result? All these kids cef.
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by molydonhenry(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
kachikwudavid:

You worked for 300+ in jamb this year and your English sounds like this area boys English. Your last sentence got me confused. Oniroshi undecided
Possibly he scored 12mrks in English, then used the rest subjects to make it up
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by adedayo3193(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
just keep checking unilag website
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by azeecoboy(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
G
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by azeecoboy(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
atm4real1:
I have been posted to unilorin but what does this posting means, is it that you have gain admission and only screening remain or what.....someone should kindly please explain it to me
jamb only send ur details to unilorin for admission consideration
now,what is expected of unilorin is to screen u in or out
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by olaniyi0(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
some people sef, some1 said he got 300+ and u keep bashing him, nawa for u oo. if u dnt believe im just kip am 4 ur mind. they want im to say he score 182 for jamb.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Oshare57: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Zyzman:
hmm 300
Nope! 300+
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by StefanPGR: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls what of those not posted yet? sad
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by StefanPGR: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2016
I checked yesterday it said not posted yet.. I checked this morning now it's "can't find table one" pls ooh any1 got explanation?
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Johnny19: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2016
I just dey observe.

sipping my chilled super glue grin
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by DrayZee: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
StefanPGR:
I checked yesterday it said not posted yet.. I checked this morning now it's "can't find table one" pls ooh any1 got explanation?
It shows "can't find Table 1" if you've made an error in your registration number. Check that it is of correct orientation and that it is complete... This mostly occurs with the two letters at the end.... Check them.
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
lafex:
don't mind them. They are just pained. Weither u worth it or not is ur own busness. Even if u score 400 is non of their business.. cheesy
Why must people be taking panadol for soimeone else pain?
Lol I don laff tire, na wailers ways of saying that they didn't score up to 200. Bros congratulations joor, besides I wonder why they are taking alabuku for person drunkenness
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by kunlesufyan(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Adeshiinaa:
, Ask me anything here, i will ansa except my reg. noba
Bro I'm trying to get info for my sis,what's the whole idea of checking where u posted to about
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by atm4real1: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
azeecoboy:
jamb only send ur details to unilorin for admission consideration
now,what is expected of unilorin is to screen u in or out
hmmmmmm!......thanks for d information I believe I will be screen in
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by VIABLEBUSINESS: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Drienzia:
who's pained here?, you think all nairalanders er jambites? We de follow am drag him result? All these kids cef.
No mind am jare , maybe him think say everyone na jambites.Make them they deceive themself.
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by beetle24(f): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls,my sister can access Jamb site to check where she's been considered for admission cos the site keep saying "cannot find table 1" any advice on what to do (she's putting for DE)... Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by klef2baba(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro you need to check your school site for admission screening date
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by utitofonsunday: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Visit www.assignmentclass.com.mg to ask and get the best answers to all your academic questions.
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by iamdotune(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Imagine you got 300+ and you're still asking how you gonna knw when to come for screening even my secondary school sister knows she should check the schools site for such things are you telling me your brilliant but not intelligent
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by lafex: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
asodane:

Lol I don laff tire, na wailers ways of saying that they didn't score up to 200. Bros congratulations joor, besides I wonder why they are taking alabuku for person drunkenness
don't mind them jare
Nairalanders always believe every other person is like them
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by lafex: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
beetle24:
Pls,my sister can access Jamb site to check where she's been considered for admission cos the site keep saying "cannot find table 1" any advice on what to do (she's putting for DE)... Thanks in anticipation
jamb has not been posting DF students. It will be announce as earlier as they start
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Abeos(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
beetle24:
That's what the website says for all DE. I guess they have no uploaded that of DE
Re: How Do We Know When To Come For Our Screening by Daraph(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Keep logging on to the school's (you were posted to) website/portal to know their screening date...

I've been posted to the Federal University of Technology,Akure.... I'm thankful to the Lord of celestial.
#I_rep_FUTA.... Technology for self reliance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Mistakes You Make Everyday While Writing / Check UNN 2013/2014 1st Batch Admission List / University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.