Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Missing Girl Found By Declaration Of Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Girl Found By Declaration Of Faith. (313 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girl Found By Declaration Of Faith. by uchkochi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Someone called me this morning to tell me that his little daughter has been missing since Friday last week and I declared as helped by God that before the end of today his daughter will be found and to the glory of God he just called with gladness of heart telling me that his daughter has been found and with him. Listen before the end of today you will have at least one reason to dance in the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl Found By Declaration Of Faith. by Clintsmith(f): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Is Anita Oyakhilome Trying To Call Her Ex Husband A Fake Pastor??(must READ) / Kitchens Cheap London / That Mistake Will Turn To A Miracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.