Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo) (964 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / What Can I Do To This Rat? (photo) / This Rat Go See Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo) by 2ndejoj(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Saw this pix somewhere. cant believe the hustling of this rat. If you find this Rat what would you do?

Re: What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
2ndejoj:
Saw this pix somewhere. cant believe the hustling of this rat.
If you find this Rat what would you do?
the rat be like,
Shey this person see me ni? Na ghost mode I dey naw!
Re: What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo) by extwoo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
G Force was real sha
2ndejoj:
Saw this pix somewhere. cant believe the hustling of this rat.
If you find this Rat what would you do?

(1) (Reply)

Story: Funny Story / Bizarre Warning Post Spotted In Ekiti State [photo] / See How This Warri Guy Proposed To His Babe; Very Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.