Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Vio-dvla Fraudster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vio-dvla Fraudster (449 Views)

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike / UK Arraigns Subsidy Fraudster, Wagbatsoma For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vio-dvla Fraudster by segzyj(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I got a call from this number (08093249796) precisely on Saturday 9th July 2016 at exactly 2:50pm,He called himself Dr Paul,He called Me,Mentioned my full names and other info about me,He then told me he called in respect of the Job I applied for (VIO-DVLA JOB) in year 2012, he asked if am working presently I told him Yes,He mentioned the state I wrote the aptitude test,the state I choose to work e.t.c, he then asked if am still interested in the said job (VIO-DVLA), I said yes..... He said they are doing the posting and that based on my performance that they will post me to the state I choose but that I should send 60,000 naira to him so that he can help facilitate my posting and all that....... So, I decided to Play along with him, he sent his Account Number to me.... Below is his details
Fellow Nairalanders, pls beware of these fraudsters everywhere....

Phone Number: 08093249796

Bank Detail:

Bank : Fidelity Bank
A/C No: 6237050217
Account Name: Gabriel Henry Chimaobi

Bank : Gt-Bank
A/C No: 0165099313
Account Name: Gabriel Chimaobi

I will enjoy the officials of those two banks to please keep surveillance on the account as we don't know how many job seekers he has defrauded using his gimmicks

Admin pls do the needful

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Speaker Dogara Meets With Stakeholders In The Health Sector This Evening / Heavy Shooting As Suspected Niger Delta Militants Send Request To Governor Okowa / Iara Oshiomole Decorated With Excellence Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.