Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? (558 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? by ritzybaby(f): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello Nairalanders

please, which business can i start with N800,000 that will fetch me money quickly?

Cc: naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD
epp me to tell lalasticlala please.
Re: Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? by jmichlins(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritzybaby:
Hello Nairalanders

please, which business can i start with N800,000 that will fetch me money quickly?

Cc: naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD
epp me to tell lalasticlala please.
agriculture food production to be specific that is if you do not have any skill. Serious hunger is in the land. Ymodulus can help out too
Re: Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? by geraldmezi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
......the truth is that ,.you can use800k for any business of ur choice in Ghana

just find somebody to shelter you for one month

(anything you buy from Cotonou is profitable in Ghana )
Re: Help! Which Business Can I Start With This Money? by geraldmezi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
but i still don't knw how quick (quickly) u want it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Licence To Export Gemstone. / Buying Online / Convert Your Airtime Into Cash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.