Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Abuzola(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
@wildone and her tout, let ramadan end and you and ur fans will regret ever taunting me, the christian section will be overwhelm and you an atheist will see for yourself by the time i tear you down. Keep intruding our section.

This month of ramadan is holy and i can't say or do things perilous else my life will be miserble on the Last Day. I can't take that chance so just wait for me and be patient, *sucks*
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Lagosboy: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
My beloved bro what we dont do in Ramadhan it is also recommended we do not do after ramadhan. May Allah bless your efforts and ease your affairs
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by WildOne(f): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2009
Abuzola the pervert, you are back home early today from your weekly visits to the red light district. What happened? Oh, the LovePeddler refused to "do" for the usual N200? You can't really blame her. Na global economic melt down cause the hike. Not to worry, the 70 virgins Allah will dash you will never demand farthing from you before action. Just be patient.
What are you gonna do to me after your ramadan induced hunger strike? Declare fatwa on me? Well, personally, I don't think you can do more than a hanging red pant.
TWERP.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 11, 2009
who is her tout?

Hope it isnt me sha because your mouth no reach oh.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Abuzola(m): 3:42am On Sep 11, 2009
@lagosboy: thats true, you know in this holy month deeds are multiply and it has the night of majesty in it, what do you think if the angels descend and see me calling somebody Ashawo etc and write it and take it to My God on the night of majesty ? Haa God forbid
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2009
we are waiting for after Ramadan oh.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 11, 2009
Abuzola:

@lagosboy: thats true, you know in this holy month deeds are multiply and it has the night of majesty in it, what do you think if the angels descend and see me calling somebody Ashawo etc and write it and take it to My God on the night of majesty ? Haa God forbid

the month isnt holy you hypocrite. You're busy planning evil for others within that same "holy" month? Better get going with your forced refusal to eat or drink during the day while you gouge yourself at night.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Abuzola(m): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2009
Tpiah are you also waging war on me ? I did not mention any name save wildone so i don't know why you tighten ur wrapper,

@david, am a good muslim but i won't wait and see you tarnish Islam by spreading lies, i only avenge i don't find people's trouble, so if you are a responsible person you gonna get V.I.P treatment and if you are the man who looks for troubing then you should expect turmoil, what you sow is what you reap
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by igbele(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2009
You should remember that this forum is islamical ( peaceful) & Godly. please there should be no insult for the sake of our creator ( ALLAH ) pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
this is what I hate about some of these moderators.

They selectively delete posts and threads but have no problems promoting other threads and posters who are actively recruiting terrorists and fomenting religious extremism. Probably because they are extremists themselves.

You will surely see your due payback.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpiah are you also waging war on me ? I did not mention any name save wildone so i don't know why you tighten your wrapper,

do you think you're the only one who knows how to wage war?

You continually say you're waging war in the name of God, but do you realize God is bigger than you?

This is a thread opened by Olabowale who has been a Muslim longer than you have:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321215.0.html

check the date and let me know if your own Islam is holier than his.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Abuzola(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
Mama tpiah, i don't claim to be holy for ur information, you cannot judge a person's faith except God, you that your god was crucify lol.

You want to know whether we can fight for God ? See Hosea 13:16 and Isaiah 13:16, Your God did not descend instead he send this people to fight the enemy on his behalf.

What a waste, you should be ashamed of yourself that i know the bible better than you
cool
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
^^ is that what you call knowing bible better than me?

You dodged my question btw- where are you from? You dont seem Nigerian.

anyway, I can also quote a couple of verses from the Koran and immediately claim I know Koran better than you

lol

yes, my God was crucified. If he hadnt been, how could he conquer death? The alternative (ie non crucifixtion) would mean death was stronger than him, if he never experienced it.
Re: Wildone And Her Touts, Am Coming For You by Jarus(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
Thread Locked.

(1)

Really Amazing Story / Az-zikhr:its Importance And Therapeutic Values / The 7 Goals Of A Productive Day- Surah Fatiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.