Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

(finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) (1040 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. / Asari Dokubo Speaks On Niger-Delta Avengers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by yanshDoctor: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Asari Dokubo claims President Buhari is
planning a genocide against south east and
south south people

– He declares his support for Niger Delta
Avengers

– He insists he will not intercede on behalf
of the government to dialogue with the
militants

Asari Dokubo has said that he will not
dialogue with members of the Niger Delta
Avengers and declared his support for them.
The militant group has claimed responsibility
for the bombing of oil and gas pipelines in
the region which has affected the oil
production and economy of the country.

In a statement via his social media page,
Dokubo said he would not condemn the
activities of the militants and claimed
President Muhammadu Buhari was planning
a genocide against the south east and south
south region of the country.

Asari Dokubo

Read full statement below:

The public should note that I, Alhaji Mujahid
Abubakr Dokubo-Asari,Alabo Edi Abali -Abala
Buruburu 1 of Kalabari had not entered,
directed, appointed or delegated any person or
group of persons to negotiate or enter into
dialogue with any president, vice president,
governor, minister, national security adviser,
any committee or institution in furtherance of
the Nigerian states pretension to the
pursuance of peace in the occupied Ijaw, Niger
Delta Region and The United States of Biafra
(USB).

READ ALSO: Chibok girls abduction and
rescue is a scam – Asari Dokubo
Therefore, anybody who had presented
himself/herself claiming to me or represent
me in any manner of discussion, fora or
conference in furtherance of this pretentious
negotiation or dialogue is a fraud and
therefore should not be accorded any
recognition, as a person representing me, the
Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front and Niger
Delta Peoples Volunteer Force.

I am convinced and firmly believe that the
occupation gambari and their collaborators in
the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu
Buhari is not interested in any or in any type
of peace in Ijaw, the Niger Delta Region, In the
Territories of the United States of Biafra or
even in any part of Nigeria. The body language
of General Muhammadu Buhari is to carry out
a genocide and a pogrom against the Ijaw,
Niger Delta and the United States of Biafra
(USB).

Therefore, there is no way I will be
hoodwinked to be part of any sham that the
government of the Nigerian state led General
Muhammadu Buhari is masquerading as
negotiation or dialogue that will lead to peace
in the aforesaid territories….The same way the
bride Amnesty was introduced-which I and the
volunteers rejected-was used to bribe the faint
hearted amongst our compatriots, the cult
gangs and fraternities, and the criminal
elements in the Niger Delta to allow the our
hydro carbon resources-which is our God
given and exclusively belong to us- to be
freely extracted to satisfy the extravagant and
immoral appetite of the gambari and their
collaborators…Today most of the recipients of
the Amnesty bribe are full of regrets and wish
that they turn back the hands of clock.

In furtherance to the above stated reasons, I
have no cause to be part of any negotiation or
dialogue in the present General Muhammadu
Buhari contrived crisis in the Ijaw territories to
give him an excuse to carry out his well
thought out plan to execute his genocide and
pogrom against us….since I am not a member
of the Niger Delta Avengers or any of the other
internet groups trying to obliterate the shine of
the heroic explores of the Niger Delta
Avengers….Some people had severally opined
that if I am not an Avenger I should publicly
disclaim them…Why should I do so? What is
my business to be a busybody in this matter?
Why should I take pannadol for someone else
headache? I will never disclaim, denounce or
condemn the Niger Delta Avenger….For I am a
known advocate of this truism that for every
action there must be an equal and opposite
reaction….You can’t sow to the winds and
expect not to harvest a whirlwind in return.

READ ALSO: Anti-corruption campaign: Ijaw
youths criticize Buhari
Finally, the public should know that I am not
part of any negotiation or dialogue and had
not mandated, nominated, appointed or
authorized any person or group of persons to
represent me in any dialogue or negotiation
with the government of the Nigerian state led
by General Muhammadu Buhari. My believe is
that only a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL
CONFERENCE with the resolution for a
PLEBISCITE SUPERVISED BY THE UNITED
NATION can lead to permanent peace in Ijaw,
Niger Delta and the Biafran territories.

Thank you
Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari
Alabo Edi Abali-Abala Buruburu 1-of Kalabari
Long live the Ijaw nation
Long live the United States of Biafra(USB)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by yanshDoctor: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
wow. what a nice piece of write up. and I believe someone wrote this him.

. nice one asari.

cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by mega147: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Make una shut up naaaaaaaa...dis children.
Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by JBismarck(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmm, I just dey watch. But OP post the link
Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by naijanaso: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
yanshDoctor:
wow. what a nice piece of write up. and I believe someone wrote this him.

. nice one asari.

cc: lalasticlala, seun

Even your login name suggests you may be thinking from the yansh truly. Have you not seen or heard Asari speak before? He is not bad as you think. Meanwhile, what is wrong in somebody writing it for him? Even your president reads what another person writes for him. It is normal.
Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by aniomadei: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Go and seat down Mr Asari fat fool. How did you help Niger Delta youths while you were making money from govt. You built your expense school in benin republic. I know you will like to defend urself with useless reason of training your people outside Nigeria. Do u think we are fools? No champion forever. You want to destroy our land and run to benin or other countries you have invested wisely. This is impossible !!. Igbos have invested in other parts of Nigeria such as Lagos, Kano, port harcourt and in all the communities in Nigeria, so we cannot destroy what we have built or achieved in the name politics or other tribes' political lobbying. We love Nigeria more that any other tribe and we cannot you destoy nigeria out of jelousy. Read more about Asari, the selfish fat man that is making money with lives of his fellow tribesmen. Tupiakwa!!

Read: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/01/bayelsa-govt-sends-250-youths-asari-dokubo%E2%80%99s-university-benin-republic-training

The Bayelsa Government has sent 250 youths from the state on automobile technology, cinematography, photography and design in a bid to patronize the academy set up by former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo, one of President Jonathan’s supporters for his re-election bid in 2015 polls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

$10M annual cash payment for Asari

As part of Yar'adua amnesty incentives to eliminate terrorist activities in the Niger Delta, the federal government awarded massive cash rewards to Asari and other terror leaders of Niger Delta.

Asari received an annual cash payment of USD$10 million a year from Abuja as part of the federal "pipeline security protection fee" to protect the Rivers State pipelines and creeks that the terrorists bombed, kidnapped and killed the workers and guards in the areas.[2]
Citizenship of the Republic of Benin
In 2013, Dokubo Asari became a citizen of Benin and moved his wealth and assets out of the Niger Delta, Nigeria and relocated to Cotonou, Benin Republic where he built several schools, colleges and a university for the school children and students in Cotonou. Dokubo Asari however did not build any school, college or university in Rivers State, Delta State, Enugu, Bayelsa or any other states of the Niger Delta.

My people know your enemies
Re: (finally Asari Dokubo Speaks About ND Avengers, Biafra; Sends Message To PMB) by aniomadei: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Go and seat down Mr Asari fat fool. How did you help Niger Delta youths while you were making money from govt. You built your expense schools in benin republic. I know you will like to defend urself with useless reason of training your people outside Nigeria. Do u think we are fools? No champion forever. For your information, we have records of all your family members and your investments and if you try any stupid thing, we will show you the way to your early grave. You want to destroy our land, then run to benin or other countries you have invested wisely. This is impossible !!. Igbos have invested in other parts of Nigeria such as Lagos, Kano, port harcourt, yenogua, benin, asaba, calabar, uyo markudi, minna, abuja, ijebu ode, abeokuta, ilorin, asaba, ibadan, yola, jos, kebbi, maraba etc and in all the communities in Nigeria, so Igbos cannot destroy what we have built or achieved. We love Nigeria more that any other tribe and we cannot allow you to destoy nigeria out of jelousy. Read more about Asari, the selfish fat man that is making money with the lives of his fellow tribesmen. Tupiakwa!!

Read: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/01/bayelsa-govt-sends-250-youths-asari-dokubo%E2%80%99s-university-benin-republic-training

The Bayelsa Government has sent 250 youths from the state on automobile technology, cinematography, photography and design in a bid to patronize the academy set up by former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo, one of President Jonathan’s supporters for his re-election bid in 2015 polls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

$10M annual cash payment for Asari

As part of Yar'adua amnesty incentives to eliminate terrorist activities in the Niger Delta, the federal government awarded massive cash rewards to Asari and other terror leaders of Niger Delta.

Asari received an annual cash payment of USD$10 million a year from Abuja as part of the federal "pipeline security protection fee" to protect the Rivers State pipelines and creeks that the terrorists bombed, kidnapped and killed the workers and guards in the areas.[2]
Citizenship of the Republic of Benin
In 2013, Dokubo Asari became a citizen of Benin and moved his wealth and assets out of the Niger Delta, Nigeria and relocated to Cotonou, Benin Republic where he built several schools, colleges and a university for the school children and students in Cotonou. Dokubo Asari however did not build any school, college or university in Rivers State, Delta State, Enugu, Bayelsa or any other states of the Niger Delta.

My people know your enemies. Anybody or tribe may decide to destroy their land but any attempt on Igbo person, Igboland or igbo investment in any part of Nigeria will be met with the bloodiest fight on earth.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Youths

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Students Knock Dino Melaye For Abusing Senator Tinubu / Jibrin Approached EFCC, ICPC To Submit Petition Against Dogara And 3 Others / 5% And 97% Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.