Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). (27851 Views)

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by sukkot: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
crazygod:
I noticed its the black men that wore ties while the white men just dressed casual. Is there a lesson to be learnt here?
yes the lesson is not only can white men not jump but they cant dress lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na him dress pass o.Nigerians and Tie sha.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by fyneguy: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Built2last:

Bro no hating, just tell us the business Tinubu does to become a billionaire. Tinubu worked with Mobil abi Texaco for how many years. Is that where He got his money?
Google Orji Uzo Kalu and see that Tinubu was still on pay cheque when He became a billionaire.

It's not tribal sentiments, It's a fact in public domain. Orji stole money in Abia but he was a big boy far before joining politics.

IBB's boy friend you meant?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Handsomecole(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pennywise:
@op, is a kitchen usual place for board meetings in Brussels? Why are the white men dressed like artisans?

Orji Uzor Kalu no be my papa he just sent the pictures to me. Dazol.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Built2last: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
fyneguy:

IBB's boy friend you meant?

If you are picked up to provide evidence now you will start swearing by Ifa and Amadioha.

Poor people have explanations for everything about rich man's wealth but can't explain why they are poor. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
aventura:
Do you celebrate him because he's your brother? What if it was a picture of Tinubu, I know you'd be quick to remind the whole world of how he looted Lagos. This man is a thief and his date with Efcc is loading....
[/s]

Its bed time,
Pls go to bed
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by LUV1: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jesus is lord no Christ like life no heaven.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Jethrolite(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Built2last:
I do not mean to validate him but this guy was miles ahead of the present crop of politicians when it comes to money.
He was a billionaire before joining politics in the 90s.

He made his first one million in 1986 in his 20s. During PDP formation in 1998, this guy coughed out 500 milion and donated a house in Ikoyi.

He is a big boy by all standards. He joined politics for fame. Saw others stealing and joined in the spree.

He is better a business man than a politician. I have watched and studied his business model for 7 years now.

Have you ever heard him talk about his father? His father was nobody. He grew up on the street like many of us. From the scratch in far away Maiduguri. He started his business.

He has a lot to teach us in growing business if we view him on the prism of business not politics.
You think you know him but you don't. Not mentor material at all. True he is more of a businessman but definitely not a mentor because if he opens up to you on money making, your liver will fail.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Built2last: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jethrolite:
You think you know him but you don't. Not mentor material at all. True he is more of a businessman but definitely not a mentor because if he opens up to you on money making, your liver will fail.

Even if Dangote or Otedola opens up on money making liver will fail many. Money requires certain kind of heart to carry it.

Chill bro

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by pius49(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mr. Kalu seems to be up to something these days from visiting former Nigerian leaders in Niger state to posting pictures of his family to this Brussels meeting hmmm I didn't forget swimming with daughter at home. Oga make ur intentions known
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by onyeka77: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
money is good oo
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by kherington: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
ouk to dey form i approve this post
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by fyneguy: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Built2last:

If you are picked up to provide evidence now you will start swearing by Ifa and Amadioha.

Poor people have explanations for everything rich man's wealth but can't explain why they ate poor. Pathetic

Ask poverty about me - we have nothing in common.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by seguno2: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
crazygod:
I noticed its the black men that wore ties while the white men just dressed casual. Is there a lesson to be learnt here?

I think that there is a saying:

Empty drums make the loudest noise.

Therefore the poorer blacks have to overdress in TRYING to cover up for the EMPTINESS of their race.

Meanwhile has Kalu paid all his taxes to LASG so his properties are not sealed again? I am sure that the oyinbos will collect their taxes correct correct otherwise it will be auctioned without any delay.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by brightlinse(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
orji uzo Kalu and peter obi are my role model. may God continue to bless you guys
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by kaen1317: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Looks like they teaching him how to hold a wine glass...dumb stupid ass politicians that will suck shit out of a white man's ass any day. That's why I like Julius malema
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by smallJagaban: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this guy.

This is a man who does not see tribes or religious affiliations in other Nigerians. Never once as a Governor, did he use words that would have undermined the Security of his people.

I like him.

And then he made Funke Egbemode and Femi Adesina(both Yoruba's) top Staff at the Sun Newspaper. If only some Easterners can have an open mind like this man. He does not believe Nigeria should break up.

This is a cool dude.

HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO APPPOINT THE YORUBA BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO MEDIA,ICT... YORUBA ARE THE BEST

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by amdoyin82(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
The only IBO man i respect and adore from ma heart. Cool and rich, not noise maker like one *afin" (albino) ipob leader who wants to achieve fame on a platter of gold. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by moshino(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this guy.

This is a man who does not see tribes or religious affiliations in other Nigerians. Never once as a Governor, did he use words that would have undermined the Security of his people.

I like him.

And then he made Funke Egbemode and Femi Adesina(both Yoruba's) top Staff at the Sun Newspaper. If only some Easterners can have an open mind like this man. He does not believe Nigeria should break up.

This is a cool dude.

How many yorubas made Igbos top staff in their private company?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Nasa28(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
it is well
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by omoba2k2: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
I wish this man will stick to business and leave nigerian politics alone, but he's still at the tribunal with senator Mao. He should concentrate on growing his empire like Dangote and he'll be to big for the Nigerian Senate when you'll be balling with Presidents and the likes of Bill Gates. My one cent sha
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by steppin: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
omoba2k2:
I wish this man will stick to business and leave nigerian politics alone, but he's still at the tribunal with senator Mao. He should concentrate on growing his empire like Dangote and he'll be to big for the Nigerian Senate when you'll be balling with Presidents and the likes of Bill Gates. My one cent sha
Being in politics keeps his looted funds safe. You be learner?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Egbabiekperemo: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2016
crazygod:

Must u attach negativity to every thing you do or say in life? Stop it or else it will kill you. Smh. Spits
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 12, 2016
aventura:
Do you celebrate him because he's your brother? What if it was a picture of Tinubu, I know you'd be quick to remind the whole world of how he looted Lagos. This man is a thief and his date with Efcc is loading....

Noting kills faster dan jealousy nd bigotry! Mind ur bizness is an advice!!!
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by BlackOnassis(m): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
OUK - the package is on its way. wink

[img]http://c3.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=nfof7aT.jpg[/img]

Remember to drop 700 Euro's....No 'Gra Gra' this time!

Oh i see, so u is the procurement officer grin
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by emi14: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this guy.

I like him.

Can't you make your points without Tribal related statement. While not address Nigerians ethnicity problem. Why east?

This is a cool dude.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by emmanwaka: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2016
when u want to talk about somebody pls talk about somebody u know, because it will be a decider for u to be seen as being intelligent or not, I have encouraged all Nigerian youths to take a trip, have one and one discussion with OUK, your reasoning will change, spending one minute with OUK is an adventure that will help u for life.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by ramdris(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
OUK - the package is on its way. wink

[img]http://c3.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=nfof7aT.jpg[/img]

Remember to drop 700 Euro's....No 'Gra Gra' this time!
I love this...
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by crazygod(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

Must u attach negativity to every thing you do or say in life? Stop it or else it will kill you. Smh. Spits
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
When will our dullardhinosis has sense and pose like the white men undecided
...that is why you will continue to be FAKE in life,even your sh*t smells fake.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by tomakint: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this guy.

I like him.

This is a cool dude.
I like this .....but wait a minute......coming from HungerBad shocked shocked grin cheesy no qualms

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). by Malawian(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this guy.

I like him.

This is a cool dude.
why cant your yoruba people also have an open mind like him? tell me one yoruba tycoon that has made an Igbo a top staff in his company?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / 'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Henry Boyo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.