Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash (44264 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by bunmiano: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
A ghastly car crash occurred along EKSU road this evening. Reports has it that at least 6 pple were faired dead while several others were severely injured!!!

As at the time of writing this, seven students are confirmed dead

The info I got now is that 5 students were in a private car I think a Lexus car ( 4 males and a G&C 200L student, drunk with the smell of smoke of cigarette saturated d car) the car had a fatal collision with a school bus who had gone to drop the pupils remaining a staff with the bus driver on there way back.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by LynForward: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured

6 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by stjsd(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Swissheart(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nawah o......RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by bunmiano: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
The only survival is d other lady with red top. she is Olawuwo filling station staff that begged the driver to have a ride with him to town.

The lady with red top is the only survival but seriously wounded.

11 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by bunmiano: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by tonio2wo: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Damn!
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Funjosh(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
R. I. P. cry
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Helkayklassic(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP to the dead.. Those alive don't drink and drive. If you must drink don't drive, if you wanna drive don't drink.. My 2 kobo.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by freemanbubble: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
may their soul rest in peace.
i don't understand why we were born in the first place if this is how we are gonna die.
some times i don't understand life. is it that death is life in disguise?
i think for every day we live we are faced with more than one thousand way to die.
let me go to bed now. am really sad.
i think i should start living my life in the fast lane because i don't know when am going to die. sometimes life sucks!

14 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by musquareni(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked RIP... this spoils my night men
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Maybe they should up the legal age to 21 also in Nigeria
RIP
Just to think that a few days ago, these people must've been thinking about all their dreams and ambitions, only for it all to be cut short by some drunkards. Those people deserve serious jail time for MURDER, not manslaughter, as they new the consequences of getting high
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by iyatrustee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Social media and the quest to be the first to break the news has taken away our humanity!

Posting pictures of the dead with no respect for the privacy of their family and friends?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
what is the function of NBC?its high time dey started clamping down on media centres dat post such images.so sad dat the some of d civilised nigerians are actually d uncivilised ones.how could somebody post dis online?
The youth should learn to be less hedonistic.....this could have been avoided if they werent drunk-driving.

r.i.p

9 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by chukslawrence(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Tjohnnay: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by harrysjones(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD....
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by drey22(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
im just here to make more money
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
may God guide and protect us.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by MOA15(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Don't drink and drive but they won't listen. Rest on. Hope others learn

3 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by sugarwiz(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oga oooo.... drunk driving, dis people will never listen, dey act lyk dey av another life in keep... it saddens me so much. I feel for d family members of d innocent victims. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by siraj1402(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
O ga o. Oku n sukun oku,akaso leri n sunkun arawon

3 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Bavis(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Lamzee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
So Sad R. I. P, that lady hand
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Longman313(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
So sad,rip to the dead
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Baroba(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyatrustee:
Social media and the quest for news has taken away our humanity!

Posting pictures of the dead with no respect for the privacy of their family and friends?

Honestly, how can a human being take these pictures and put it up on social media, where is this done bikonu..

Mods, can you start removing gory pictures like this, imagine the shock if a loved one comes across these pix here..
Shocking!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Without being sentimental, they committed suicide. Why drink and drive?It's not the death that's much of a concern to me but WHERE ARE THOSE UNDYING SOULS GOING

3 Likes

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by MzMercie: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by harrysjones(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
please show them the last respect..bro
drey22:
im just here to make more money

1 Like

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by Maksen: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun RIP very sad and bloody evening.

1 Like

Re: Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash by olumaxi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Flexin had led to death.....wat r they really flexin abt?....is it fayose's billions confisticated by efcc or APC's configured change?...chai,tears in my eyes...rip to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Who Do These 5 Things Will Succeed Academically - INFOGRAPHIC / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.