Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Have You Ever Been Pursued By A Dog? Share Your Experience! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Pursued By A Dog? Share Your Experience! (2044 Views)

Omg! See the Monster Python Caught in Warri After Swallowing a Dog (Photos) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Been Pursued By A Dog? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
thatQuietgirl:
Mine happened when I was around 6/7yrs. There was this dog in my mom friend house Where I used to go n play. Of course I was familiar with d dog n I always play with it.
On this particular day I went to the house n opened their gate, I didn't knw the dog just put to bed. On sighting me d dog just started barking n pursuing me, I just started running and even fell n had some bruises. My mom' friend had to come out to call d dog to order. Since then I haven't gotten over my phobia for dogs. I don't go near them sad angry

chai..
I'll deal with that dog, this i promise you.
Hope the bruises are gone now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Pursued By A Dog? Share Your Experience! by miremoses(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
it was around 2005,I came into the barrack ware house to check up on something,immedialy a giant creasure crawled out of a van packed in there,the dog was roughly 32 inches tall,he was very huge and his head was too massive,the paws can put a 2 yrs old baby in the coma.immediately he saw me he sniffed from that distance and sat down.immediately my friend who was a military man called me from outside.I had forgotten that the dog was there,then I made the worst mistake@running.I zoomed off and ran to the direction of the voice that called me.immediately I heard growls from behind,I stopped,looked back and saw the creature jump at me.well I've never being scared of dogs cause I've seen more fierce creatures.he attacked me on my feet luckily I was on boots.then my friend came and called him off
Re: Have You Ever Been Pursued By A Dog? Share Your Experience! by thatQuietgirl(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol.
discoprophet:

chai..
I'll deal with that dog, this i promise you.
Hope the bruises are gone now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppy At Give Away Offer SOLD / Female Puppy Rottweiler For Sale From Full Breed German Rottweiler Parents / Full Breed Rotrweiler (box Head) Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.