Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Daddy GO Will Come & Pray For, Moving Tribute Of Slain Deaconess First Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy GO Will Come & Pray For, Moving Tribute Of Slain Deaconess First Daughter (466 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy GO Will Come & Pray For, Moving Tribute Of Slain Deaconess First Daughter by shinystar(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jessica, the 15-year-old first child of Deaconess Eunice Mojisola Olawale, who was brutally murdered during morning evangelism in Kubwa, Abuja has described her as an epitome of godliness.

She wrote in the condolence register: “Mummy, I can’t still believe you are gone now. I love you so much.

“I will try to be strong for Daddy, okay? I will take care of my younger ones like you wanted me to. Oh…how I miss you. I think of you.

“You were so beautiful in all suffering and pain. I miss you, come back to us. You must come back to us because nothing is impossible.
“Daddy Adeboye will come and pray for you, okay? Then I will laugh and say I told you mummy will come back. You just can’t leave me here and daddy is worse.

“Please beg God to allow you come back. You love me, you love us, you love him; e sanu wa, e pada (pity us, come back to earth). I can’t sleep, eat, bathe, think and smile.

“I tried to be brave for you. You told me to be strong but mummy I am weak and empty, I am dying. COME BACK. Beg Jesus to release you.

“Oh, how I miss you. Only if I knew, I would have been a better person.”

Speaking with reporters, Jessica Olawale said: “I cried uncontrollably when I heard the news but what can I do? Our only consolation is that she has gone to be with the Lord.

“She always tells me that anyhow, anywhere, she will make heaven. On Friday evening, I was sleeping when she woke me and asked me to accompany her somewhere.

“We trekked to the junction to pay a Mallam she owed. On our way back, she asked me if I have noticed the way she and her siblings love themselves.

“I told her yes and she said I should bring my siblings closer to myself and that I am supposed to be their mother. She was just talking and I said okay mummy. I didn’t know that she was close to her death.

“I will miss everything about my mummy. If I cook, she will shout, ‘Toluwani, I said stop adding too much maggi and salt inside food, it is not good’.

“Sometimes when she goes out, she comes back and ask me can’t I go out and come back home to a neat house?

“The night before she was killed, she came to my room to complain that my room was dirty and then I told her the other chores I had done for the day, she said she was happy and proud of me.

“That night, she described my younger ones as great generals of Jesus Christ and prayed for them.”
Jessica also relayed an interesting encounter with her mother some 24 hours before she was killed.

She said: “I had told her goodnight but I later went downstairs with my brother to meet her. As we got down, she bent down and killed a rat with her leg. She picked it up and said that is how she would kill her enemies.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/daddy-go-will-come-pray-moving-tribute-slain-deaconess-olawales-first-child/
Re: Daddy GO Will Come & Pray For, Moving Tribute Of Slain Deaconess First Daughter by bigtt76(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
angry @embolden ...hope she didn't try to preach that to the people around the area. RIP ma.

shinystar:
Jessica, the 15-year-old first child of Deaconess Eunice Mojisola Olawale, who was brutally murdered during morning evangelism in Kubwa, Abuja has described her as an epitome of godliness.

She wrote in the condolence register: “Mummy, I can’t still believe you are gone now. I love you so much.

“I will try to be strong for Daddy, okay? I will take care of my younger ones like you wanted me to. Oh…how I miss you. I think of you.

“You were so beautiful in all suffering and pain. I miss you, come back to us. You must come back to us because nothing is impossible.
“Daddy Adeboye will come and pray for you, okay? Then I will laugh and say I told you mummy will come back. You just can’t leave me here and daddy is worse.

“Please beg God to allow you come back. You love me, you love us, you love him; e sanu wa, e pada (pity us, come back to earth). I can’t sleep, eat, bathe, think and smile.

“I tried to be brave for you. You told me to be strong but mummy I am weak and empty, I am dying. COME BACK. Beg Jesus to release you.

“Oh, how I miss you. Only if I knew, I would have been a better person.”

Speaking with reporters, Jessica Olawale said: “I cried uncontrollably when I heard the news but what can I do? Our only consolation is that she has gone to be with the Lord.

“She always tells me that anyhow, anywhere, she will make heaven. On Friday evening, I was sleeping when she woke me and asked me to accompany her somewhere.

“We trekked to the junction to pay a Mallam she owed. On our way back, she asked me if I have noticed the way she and her siblings love themselves.

“I told her yes and she said I should bring my siblings closer to myself and that I am supposed to be their mother. She was just talking and I said okay mummy. I didn’t know that she was close to her death.

“I will miss everything about my mummy. If I cook, she will shout, ‘Toluwani, I said stop adding too much maggi and salt inside food, it is not good’.

“Sometimes when she goes out, she comes back and ask me can’t I go out and come back home to a neat house?

“The night before she was killed, she came to my room to complain that my room was dirty and then I told her the other chores I had done for the day, she said she was happy and proud of me.

“That night, she described my younger ones as great generals of Jesus Christ and prayed for them.”
Jessica also relayed an interesting encounter with her mother some 24 hours before she was killed.

She said: “I had told her goodnight but I later went downstairs with my brother to meet her. As we got down, she bent down and killed a rat with her leg. She picked it up and said that is how she would kill her enemies.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/daddy-go-will-come-pray-moving-tribute-slain-deaconess-olawales-first-child/
Re: Daddy GO Will Come & Pray For, Moving Tribute Of Slain Deaconess First Daughter by ollysaks: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
How sad cry cry cry

O Lord, please comfort this family in mourning, give them peace and send your blessings upon them in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Deliver Us From Evil- Daily Strength Devotion - Aug 10, 2016 / ! / Is Self Righteousness The Same As God's Righteousness?- DISCUSSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.