Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! (2085 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! by swissobed: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Advice please..
On the 4th of July 2016 last week precisely I made a transfer to my friend from my gtb mobile banking portal to his Diamond Bank account of 560k..I called him if he got alert after sometime (a day or so)he acknowledged he got an alert according to him he had 2k in his Diamond Bank acct making it 562k in total,according to him he withdrew 40k and left.to cut the long story short today been 11th July he went to use the atm machine to get some money and the response was insufficient balance,he thought it was netwrk issue he tried to check his balance he was on negative balance (real acct negative,ledger acct he cud see the 500k plus)went to the customers service they said he shld try the counter and was told no money in his account..had to meet the manager and they told him it's from my bank,from my gtb acct I didn't get any transaction reversal of that amount I have called my bank and they said they saw the transaction and no reversal that it's from his bank...I have told him to go back to his bank but why all this..plz which other legal means can my friend use to get his hard earned money?am confused here
Re: Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! by swissobed: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Besides Diamond Bank never saw any withdrawal of such amount from his acct that is to say someone else withdraw or he did,they based their useless talk on it reversed and no evidence of reversal from gtb and no alert as regards that on my acct
Re: Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! by mayor2013: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Naija banks are big time scammers
Re: Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! by swissobed: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
rectified..problem was from diamond bank..the acct officer mailed their hq and was corrected
Re: Gtb\diamond Bank Transfer Issue! by swissobed: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
thanks evry1

(1) (Reply)

FIVERR - Phone Verification Wahala / Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms / The Business That Changed My Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.