Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (53687 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by toprealman: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
EGBO MAN CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY. WHAT A SMART WAY OF ADVERTISING A CHURCH.
First time to see a human being get that spelling wrong.
FYI, the IBO people speak IGBO!!!
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by valiantheartprod(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Make he go raise all the Soldiers wey Boko Kill up.
note better no man, i say again no man can rise a man shot with bullect because the bullect which is a metal is still inside of him its so its magic that can happen in this situation which he(soldier) will still die few days later, so dont expect maracle in that case
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by emvico(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Lets take ds Rev to d cemetery then maybe he can wake my grandma up?

Nonsense
but your grandma is not in the grave. she is acting season films with some of her friends tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by uwagimboo: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
every dead aspect in my life resurrects as i tap into this miracle...

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by teacherbim(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmm,I reserve my comments
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by johnpaulemeka: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]with God, all is possible[b]with God, all is possible[/b]with God, all is possible
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by kennethology(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why did he raise the man? For what ?
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Onogiede(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
All are see here & with their comments,..forseen men with little faith,..didn't Our lord Jesus Christ said greater is he who do & obey my will..it seems curb-web is totally cover some people faces

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by emvico(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Credibility? What makes it credible?
what is the meaning of this your NIGER DELTA name -LALASTICLALA?
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Austema:
Some of us are not reading our BIBLE, Jesus himself said that ''whosoever beleived in him will do greater works'' and mind you, this is catholic church the Rev.fr is not the founder of the church neither is he advertizing. I believe That nothing is impossible for God
get out of here. The same Jesus stated that many will come with his name, doing a lot of miracles, misleading people but we should be careful not to be misled by such people. So what are you saying?
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by makdcash(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
ODE! GOD does not work that way.....

yomi007k:

tongue

Nonsense
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Mrfred43(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na drama my pple!
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by mikron(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
EGBO MAN CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY. WHAT A SMART WAY OF ADVERTISING A CHURCH.
its igbo not egbo
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Rexyl(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
It's those who have lost conscience that tell lies at will while those of warped minds can't just believe anything

Bible makes it clear that people should beware of false prophets, but it assures those who have faith in God that they would do greater exploits backed with miracles - of healing, deliverance and even resurrecting a dead person.

If the story is real may God continue to use the man. The power of healing, deliverance and even to raise the dead has been given to those who are spiritually qualified to have it in the name of Jesus.

So it is not a great deal if someone prays or preaches and dead person is raised to life. Jesus promised that for those who receive the power of Holy Spirit.
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tell this dumb story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by BayLord01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Nonsense
I will also like to see my you younger brother breathing once again. RIP dearest bro.
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by splendidbaby(f): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
obaival:
Is like d dead man neva enta naija mortuary,bcus afta d embalment i wonda hw he wil com bk
let me tell you even if the man enter the most perfect mortuary in the world for 100yrs,Jesus can still rise him up
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Peterlawyer(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
same old story! !!!!
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by mikron(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Nonsense
oga God does not work that way, thats why the bible told us that the ways of God are not the ways of men, when God want to manifest himself in the lives of men he uses men like these to do miracles
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by nwaoke247(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chynx:
Rubbish!

Ignoramuses; oya come and eat...food is ready!!!

that is a Nigerian movie
if its not what about the intestine that was taken of the man while he was in a mug ? I need answers plzzzzzzz
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Kosy79(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Nonsense
Pls can u reason with ur brain? Am begging u
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
I thought that the so called christians claimed when people die they go to heaven or hell, i didn't see any burns on the man's body from hell fire and if he has gone to heaven? Why the heck! Would he want to be resurected back into this horrible place called earth? And why would the dumb pastor wants to ressurect some one who died and went to heaven? Now that he is back from the dead ( heaven) iguess, if he dies again will he go to hell? Religion, christianity and The Bible is so contradictory hence why most so called christians are so hyporcritically confused.

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Firstly,the Catholic church doesnt need any advertisement cos they would always be the oldest church in history,two no Catholic priest can lay claim to the Church's money as their own unlike protestant churches. I wonder why the Yorubas and edos are the richest pastors in the world then undecided just wondering........shebi dey no like money ni?

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
mikron:
oga God does not work that way, thats why the bible told us that the ways of God are not the ways of men, when God want to manifest himself in the lives of men he uses men like these to do miracles
yea! Right! keep telling yourself that. Now tell me this guy were was he ressurected from? Heaven or hell? Because i can't see any burns on his body grin from the hell fire and if he has gone to heaven as we were made to believe? Why would he want to come back to earth?

1 Like

Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Damianjnr(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
I know dis said man very well, he claims to be a priest from my Diocese (Okigwe) in Imo state, whereas he neva saw d four walls of seminary school... just fake man, going about sayin his a man of God...... I can still giv proofs if u still doubt..
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by MeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pure 419, only the gullible would believe this nonsense.
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Kosy79(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Make he go raise all the Soldiers wey Boko Kill up.
Really? So human beings are now permanent? They don't die? If that's how u fink honestly, i pity ur brain?
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Nonsense
...Satan spotted
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Chibuhealth(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Credibility? What makes it credible?
u get mind banned me right? No probs
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Kosy79(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Yorubas can talk anything with their damaged and useless brain. Don't doubt that ur brain is damaged u know why? U can't spell Igbo pls olodo is Igbo not Egbo
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
gypsey:
yea! Right! keep telling yourself that. Now tell me this guy were was he ressurected from? Heaven or hell? Because i can't see any burns on his body grin from the hell fire and if he has gone to heaven as we were made to believe? Why would he want to come back to earth?
from the way u talk its obvious u re not a believer. u dont believe in God, neither do u believe in the resurrection power of the Almighty God. i dont know how to convince u any further, i rest my case
Re: "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User by Ready4watever: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
To jesus,the son god,be the glory

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.