Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) (28522 Views)

9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / How Smartphones Are Gradually Damaging Your Eyes - MUST READ / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by NZAGHA(f): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please help/advice me on what to do...

Its really getting out of hand...

I think phone has really, done more harm to me than good.

It makes me procrastinate... What i will have to do now, i will be tinking of leaving it the next day just to surf on NL.

I makes me lazy... All the time phone.. No time to do other thing, even if i get, i go just receive notification from fb, nl... Hia dere i go no more chores..

Makes me depressed if my ba3 is down, e go just be like say world don end...

Lastly, am currently suffering from finger pain... Too much pim pim pim, my finger they hot like fire...

Some times i go give my friends d phone in other to engage something in one way or thee other... But after dem return am.. Haa.. I go calculate all those days wey i neva press join, come see phone destroyer grin

friends, of a truth am tired of this stuff, i need an advice from you guys... Thanksz.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sell the phone and buy a Nokia touch tongue it will do the magic...u wil thank me later grin

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm in your shoes but I keep myself in check. Its a thing of the mind.

There are times I just switch off my data, I call it 'Fone holiday'.

Working online also keeps me online but I still check my self

Try this, when your subscription expires, just act as if you don't have money to sub, tell your mind that you can do without your fone. It's not the air you breathe in!!!

Meanwhile, ladies and gents. Check my siggy wink.

i'm dedicating this space/land/house to Stfuareug0d. Happy birthday to my E-enemy turned E-good friend cheesy. I wish you all the best in this life. Sometimes, we find friendship in the strangest places and I kinda find it in you. I go still slap you if I eventually see you sha oo undecided bcoz I almost deactivate with all the wahala you gave me here undecided. Greater heights bro. Loff you plenty kiss

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by NZAGHA(f): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Sell the phone and buy a Nokia touch tongue it will do the magic...u wil thank me later grin

lol, i don dey tink like dat ooocheesygrin

maybe na tin wey i go do...

because dis one don pass me pawa grin

Nice one UNDISPUTEDBOSOM

2 Likes

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
NZAGHA:

lol, i don dey tink like dat ooocheesygrin

maybe na tin wey i go do...

because dis one don pass me pawa grin

Nice one UNDISPUTEDBOSOM

Even me sef my hands dey pain me cox of over press press bt i cnt do witout internet grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by NZAGHA(f): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
I'm in your shoes but I keep myself in check. Its a thing of the mind

mehn, mine iz tew much ooo,,,

so how should i handle my mindset, in oda to deal wit dis monsta darris takin ova me? @ HateU2 wat are you insinuating?
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by NZAGHA(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Even me sef my hands dey pain me cox of over press press bt i cnt do witout internet grin

same wit me hia oo gringrin sometin must be don o, b4 dis monsta called fone go put persin for gbegegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
op

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by kullozone(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bring Am Make I See First..
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by sbabimbola(f): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
The solution is for you to be determined to let go of your phone, even though by the virtue of the jobs I'm into, being on online is Paramount for me, but for real I have my days off the internet and all social media gadgets.....

Have you heard of EMF?
Most electronic gadgets emits this and it's bad for the body.

More so if the reason you are online is not to better your financial prospect now or in future..... I dare say as a Nairalander for you to have a re-think.
Mr Osewa is making his cool millions by the nano seconds. THINK! and get out of here now!!!!
LOL!!!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Sijo01(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
You need to get yourself busy with work or studies and be dedicated. If you have deadlines to meet, touching your phone or responding to any beep will be the last thing in your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by tola9ja: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
my advice for you is to take a drug that will make you sleep cheesy

by the time of sleeping your phone will be giving glory to God grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by codemaster2much: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
How is this possible

1 Like

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by twaintoy(f): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a smartphone can do.. It makes us closer to people that are far away and drifts us far away from the people that are close. What an irony!!!

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by orimion(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Find a way to monetize phone pressing so that you make money doing what you like

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by wheesin(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Day11(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm not going to type anything. angry

1 Like

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by MrImole: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
What's this?
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by martineverest(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
same here o...d tin taya me
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Adesiji77: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Gbam! OP you have your answer here...

1 Like

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Olasco93: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just join NPF

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome to the club.

The only thing that reduces my phone craze is sch stress.
At home i could press phone from MORNING till NIGHT.. not even exaggerating. its not even funny!!

I had a bucket-load of very useful, engaging stuff(programming lessons, piano lessons etc)i swore i must do this vacay but for where?!? I've spent soooo much on data this past 1.5 month downloading and watching God knows what with this useless phone its getting out of hand. Somebody help!!!! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Ayomideen(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guy I go suggest say make u go buy one China phone wey fit juss make calls and ditch your big phone for some months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by okoi001(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
OP, honestly its hard to do away with phones(ones that can surf the internet) ... But you have to find a way. If you are always @ home (If you dont have a job), then Its difficult. Boredoom fit catch you smiley

1 Like

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by lonelydora: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why are you not always FTC? Please ask LadyF to teach you how to surf NL.

Meanwhile, NL members una no dey sleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by adeyemi91(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Maybe you should sell it to me.
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by heryurh(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
And this Useless thread made FP?! undecided

Btw,Op how come ur fingers were paining u?

Oh! My bad, you're still in the "Nokia-Zone"

I see no reason why fingers would ache from tapping Screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Lilprincey(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can't stay an hour without my fone unless am very busy. But you need to balance urself, if not you will be behind time always..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Shollay20(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
sell your phone and break for one month
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by hardywaltz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Same
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is exactly why I made Cutesexy1 my Nairaland bestfriend: she never bothers me with trivial chitty-chats, so I get to stay offline for longer periods. cheesy
Re: Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) by MrImole: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is very unusual, who is moving this thread to front page, I think the moderators and the super-moderator should have slept by now even Seun Isaiah Osewa should be sleeping by now. Who's doing this?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / How Apple Iphones Might End Up Like Blackberry If They Don't Change / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.