Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps (1096 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by reportnaijanews(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Elisha Olawale pictured weeping as he remembers his wife of 16 years, Evangelist Eunice Olawale, who was hacked to death by unidentified men while she was preaching around their home in Bwari, Abuja on Saturday July 9th.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/husband-of-murdered-abuja-rccg.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by SeverusSnape(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
I get so angry sometimes to know that I share the same country with some bloodthirsty vermins.

Just look at this man, His wife and life partner has been taken away from him in the most gruesome manner; Why?... Because she was a christian.
Oh, I weep.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by madone: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
ooh lord
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God give u the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
sorry sir...
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by SaiNigeria: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
We told them not to vote for the Muslim Brotherhood party.
Now they are harvesting tears like groundnuts.
Sorry shaa

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by policy12: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Islam religion of peace indeed.
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by Amberon11: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2016
God needs to reserve a special hell for these blood thirsty sub humans.
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by malele(m): 3:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Youroba people follow igbos and think of leaving this union called Nigeria, it brings nothing but sorrow and hate
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by Obijulius: 3:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by Obijulius: 3:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Osibanjo does not know what is been prepared for him.

Nigeria will see the brutality and vindictiveness of Bubu in the coming months.

Bookmark my post and stay tuned.
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by greatgod2012(f): 4:46am On Jul 12, 2016
may God comfort this man. I really don't know what to say, but it's very sympathetic seeing a citizen killing another fellow citizen because of religious differences.
Na wa o!
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by greatgod2012(f): 4:49am On Jul 12, 2016
The level of RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE of our people in the other religion is highly alarming!
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by JonSnow(m): 4:56am On Jul 12, 2016
like play like play, the jihad don start. The jihad against the "infidels".

Greed and political correctness don blind our eye finish. See as everybody dey vibrate online (behind our keypads) ontop the matter. By next week, everywhere go don calm down, e go be like say nothing happen sef.

Na so we take vibrate ontop the Kano killing, we vibrate ontop the agatu massacre, we vibrate ontop the benue massacre, we vibrate ontop yunusa abduction and rape. Make we siddon dey look, dey vibrate online; the next victim fit be your relative o. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by MrEverest(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2016
They should continue singing one Nigeria with islamic fundamentalists that see them as infidels! God knows that I hate this contraption called Nigeria with passion.
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by tomquest: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
reportnaijanews:
Elisha Olawale pictured weeping as he remembers his wife of 16 years, Evangelist Eunice Olawale, who was hacked to death by unidentified men while she was preaching around their home in Bwari, Abuja on Saturday July 9th.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/husband-of-murdered-abuja-rccg.html

cc lalasticlala

There's something missing in the brain of most black men and women! You call yourself a man and you allow your pretty wife to leave the house ALONE at such unholy hours even with the frequent news of how people are being murdered daily everywhere in Nigeria. How insane or foolish can we be? Each time we choose to play chess with the devil let's not come to the public to weep when he checkmates us. What is the brain meant for?
Re: Photo: Husband Of Murdered Abuja RCCG Evangelist, Eunice Olawale, Weeps by tomquest: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
MrEverest:
They should continue singing one Nigeria with islamic fundamentalists that see them as infidels! God knows that I hate this contraption called Nigeria with passion.

I'm not a Muslim but let's be fair to ourselves, is there any evidence that she was killed by a Muslim? Let's stop tearing this nation apart with unnecessary religiosity. Are all the violent killings perpetuated in the South being done by Muslims?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Goes Astray After Sexy Lady Posts Massive Cleavage On Twitter / The Wonders That Happened Yesterday Morning In Isreal / Am I A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.