Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress (790 Views)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Emmanuella Having Fun With Top Nollywood Stars 2017 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by dhorlapo(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2016

Massively gifted Nigerian actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, has allegedly revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi.

In an interview with Encomium, the actress emphasized her love for the footballer although they had never met in real life.

“My favourite Nigerian footballer is…” she paused. “I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.

“The name of his club is Chelsea.” 
Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said: “I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi.

You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right. Well, truthfully Mikel is my favourite because he is a cool and handsome dude, you know.

“During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won, he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.

I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out if I am tripping for him or not. Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed.

It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence; sex of course,” Ms Orjiakor said.

Source: http://gidibest.com/2016/07/11/i-look-forward-to-having-sekx-with-mikel-obi-top-nollywood-actress/
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by emmysexxy(f): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
k
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by viceldo(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2016
off cause it would always be her
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by Behira(f): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2016
angry
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by Fweshspice(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Mtcheew.. U think say na by big breast
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by flexyfit(f): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
keep looking forward....isoraite...
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by FreeSpirited: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Bloggers again?!.....i swear no heaven for you people
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by Theoritical(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Dreamer'
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
undecided okirika 9ja puna trying to compete with a Russian tear rubber gold plated toto over mikel! Foolish girl********pukes****
Re: I Look Forward To Having Sekx With Mikel Obi – Top Nollywood Actress by Smellymouth: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww

(1) (Reply)

Set Of Quadruplet Delivered In Port-harcourt (see Lovely Photo) / ‘as Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us From Killin / Throwback Photo Of Former Governor Donald Duke & His Daughter, Xerona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.