Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Do You Password Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Password Your Phone? (413 Views)

Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com / 5 Reasons You Should Password Your Device / 7 Reasons To Password Your Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Password Your Phone? by kennykg(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Am not a fan of password on phones.
but I have to start locKing cause of my friends always stream Movies all kind No Mather how many mb dey consume.

SO I Use password to protect my friends from exhaustiimg my data
Re: Why Do You Password Your Phone? by chocolateme(f): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok..
I use to be a chronic phone password user due to too much of siblings and people's invasion into my privacy until my phone screen broke and went blind. It would have been easily operated as its blind and without password as I could not afford 25k for the screen but mehn!!!!

Infact after that experience, I now leave my phone for the whole world to have access to abeg..
Re: Why Do You Password Your Phone? by Theoritical(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Aii
Re: Why Do You Password Your Phone? by officialteemi(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2016
To avoid question like..
BOY:O boy wo b dis chic nao..awfa her package..
GIRL:IS dis ur galfrnd?
......anyway ,some pipu r like lost soul.dy wil jst carry ur phone and search for anytin.som wil even check ur calender..HABA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P5w Quick Unboxing & Review / Best Iphone App Locker / Which Is The Best App That Monitors Data Usage On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.