Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit (36190 Views)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by onyeka77: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
undecidedI would have love to propose to her. ....but I heard it's very expensive to marry an Mbaise girl....but this Rita is very tantalizing.... if wishes were horses... undecidedI would have love to propose to her. ....but I heard it's very expensive to marry an Mbaise girl....but this Rita is very tantalizing.... if wishes were horses...
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
markDT2:
When will you marry
Dem don come
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by hamdallah4u: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Who will believe she's 41?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by yuzedo: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
the manegment and staffs of mr and misses yuzedo and rita dummynick family likes to tenk dat bingo man seun for alway puttin my babe inside d front page. May your websight leave long. Sign - cheif amunekeuto forever wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by yuzedo: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
markDT2:
When will you marry
Erm helo mister abakaleke goat point of correction

https://www.nairaland.com/2697998/rita-dominic-banana-iceland-billionaire

So cheerz! angry

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by yuzedo: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mortiano:
today is also my birthday, how many likes will i get

hey, nairalanders dont be stingy with likes, celebrate me also,,
Erm helloo Nobody care about ur wack betday so nest time u can shear it with devido or toto dicke instead of being a swaga jacker on my wive betday. Cheerz. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by dinachi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, not only are you stupid, you are childish as well, just negodu! hehehehe, you just showed everyone how low you are willing to go, just to win an argument, chai!

Uzolexis this is what i was trying to tell you.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Smellymouth: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
baba ooooALAGA Ibile//--> Igboro ti Rugged/Igboro ti di sambisa//Street ti take Over//Tucking in ko Jawo mo//Street ti take Over//Word play O Jawo mo

Babaly, ma loude.. grin

Igboro ti Rugged.

Na street we dey cool
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hian!!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by girl4rmspace(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wow!!! She still looks stunning at 41, easily the hottest lady in her 40's i know
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Aviero: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
yuzedo:
the manegment and staffs of mr and misses yuzedo and rita dummynick family likes to tenk dat bingo man seun for alway puttin my babe inside d front page. May your websight leave long. Sign - cheif amunekeuto forever wink
Ahhh! God! Chief Sweetus, nairaland misses you. grin

How's your wicked step-morder? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:

Sorry my daughters take marriage serious and even at their tender age are asking serious questions about it that you at your own mama age will never even contemplate. Keep sucking rotten pussys of other women, remain single so that by the time you clock 50 you can see how Rita dominic is chopping life at that age without a husband or kids to call her own. And while at it may barrenness visit you like a hurricane to complete your joy in that sector! Happy single living!

Are you really a father? What a tragedy!

I guess when an irresponsible single person marries, they don't magically become responsible married people. But those girls (that you call your own) deserve better than a father who condescends to the level of a foul mouthed rascal insulting young women in cyberspace, wouldn't you say? How are you ever going to teach them any self-worth?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Raplibero(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
nice one Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by uzolexis(f): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

I guess when an irresponsible single person marries, they don't magically become responsible married people. But those girls (that you call your own) deserve better than a father who condescends to the level of a foul mouthed rascal insulting young women in cyberspace, wouldn't you say? How are you ever going to teach them any self-worth?

Bless you my dear, fitting reply for this illiogical overgrown baby called dinachi

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by dinachi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Your comment have been observed and competently discharged in the trash bin where it deserves. Worse that a disaster, even worse than the cyberwhore you are is your idiotic and extremely silly assumptions that reduce you to a complete empty hulk of a dolt! My daughters, will gladly give you a through washdown if they ever meet you in real life for ever entertaining the thought that you could be making sense.

In all honesty, your parents should have sold you to buy recharge card at birth. You are completely worthless as a human being!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Maximus85(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
uzolexis:

there is no problem if a woman is not married at whatever age...marriage is a personal decision and if a person decides not to marry it's their choice, it's their life, leave them alone and concentrate on your own life.
So she should not celebrate her bday again, she should be sad cos she never marry....i tire for some pple sef undecided undecided

Are you married ma?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by dinachi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
uzolexis:

Bless you my dear, fitting reply for this illiogical overgrown baby called dinachi
This cursed imp parading as a normal human clown. When are you going to realize that all that faces you in this life is loneliness and barrenness?
Your childishness and pettiness is profoundly embarrassing as you do not have the slightest qualms displaying them here.

You are cursed with a curse!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by uzolexis(f): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:

This cursed imp parading as a normal human clown. When are you going to realize that all that faces you in this life is loneliness and barrenness?
Your childishness and pettiness is profoundly embarrassing as you do not have the slightest qualms displaying them here.

You are cursed with a curse!
you are very pathetic.... you call yourself a father and you are here trading abuses and curses on pple who have done nothing wrong to you. I feel very bad for your kids cos as you are a baby yourself and have no business fathering kids, can you just do yourself a favor and take a look at your comments on this thread? If that doesn't tell you something, doesn't make you ashamed and cause you to reflect on your life then sorry should be your middle name.... I mean come on, give yourself some respect

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by uzolexis(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Maximus85:

Are you married ma?

No i'm not Sir
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by dinachi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
uzolexis:

you are very pathetic.... you call yourself a father and you are here trading abuses and curses on pple who have done nothing wrong to you. I feel very bad for your kids cos as you are a baby yourself and have no business fathering kids, can you just do yourself a favor and take a look at your comments on this thread? If that doesn't tell you something, doesn't make you ashamed and cause you to reflect on your life then sorry should be your middle name.... I mean come on, give yourself some respect

Asswipe cyberspace LovePeddler why don't you turn the words back to yourself and maybe they will hold meaning to you? Reserve your sympathy for the children you will never have. In all honesty calling you pathetic is actually an act of praise, you are far worse. Yes I am a very proud father and one of the things I owe my beautiful God given daughters is to encourage them never to lead the kind of life that people like you and Rita Dominic leads. An empty, barren, lonely, unproductive life with only a tired pillow as a companion on lonely nights. The only thing you people have close to a relationship is only when you are sucking the rotten puccy of some poor wretched unlucky girl. Tufiakwa! There is no hope for you at all. You are completely worthless! Please don't bother replying, I have my hand over my nose here to prevent your atrocious stench from reaching me. You stink baddddddddddddddddd!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:

Your comment have been observed and competently discharged in the trash bin where it deserves. Worse that a disaster, even worse than the cyberwhore you are is your idiotic and extremely silly assumptions that reduce you to a complete empty hulk of a dolt! My daughters, will gladly give you a through washdown if they ever meet you in real life for ever entertaining the thought that you could be making sense.

In all honesty, your parents should have sold you to buy recharge card at birth. You are completely worthless as a human being!

Seen.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit by master69(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Hbd in arrears dear wish u more blessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In Thigh-slit Gown / Photo Of Zlatan Ibile Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.