Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi (2703 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi by mafioso(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2009
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's (house of rep) Tribute To Gani! “No No No. Let somebody tell me this is a huge joke. Am in tears. The grand initiation of Chief Gani Fawehinmi has since brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of utter catalepsy. This was a man who injured himself in the aqua of self abnegation and[b] immolation[/b] just to give justice to the down-trodden. Can there be another GANI in Nigeria ’s legal firmament? I dare say i have my doubts. Chief Gani Fawehinmi was simply inimitable, puritanically committed, inscrutably remonstrative, ideologically transcendental, quixotically cosmopolitan and a ready conveyor-belt of legal tomahawks which he intrepidly deployed in his cascading fulminations against our philistine military and political class

This is the Kind of Man Nigeria Needs as a President to Confuse both his godfathers and Journalist with his Grammatical Graminology, grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Gani Fawehinmi by proudly9ja(m): 2:29am On Sep 11, 2009
I pity this man's children. Just to send them to get him a glass of water will warrant them getting a dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Investigated Patience Jonathan---------ribadu / Ghettorization" Of The Poor People Of Lagos: Ayobo-Ipaja Road 12 Years Waiting! / Results From Yesterdays Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.