Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos (30868 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by enomakos(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
goldeno10boy:
because it is the north No jungle justice There is sanity
is there any sanity in the north?
Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
JonSnow:

Thank you for enlightening that yeye boy.

Now bow to me, I am your King. cool

The king in the north!!!!!

The king in the north! !!!!

Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by armadeo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Jonsnow is the bastard son of Lord Edad Stark who eventually pledged loyalty and joined the men of the nights watch and was eventually killed as result of a mutiny by his nightwatch brothers in the HBO series titled "Game of Thrones". Just a correction though.

Guy which game of the ones you dey watch
Don't argue with die-hard fans.

Snow is a mix between stark and targaryan. Ice and fire. It's all about him.

@jon snow.

Interestingly I also read the books and at first I paid no attention to snow till I saw the r+l = j.

I read it again and it made sense. Stark was a man of honour. The only time he snarled at his wife was when she asked of Jon's mother. Even robert had no idea where the child came from.
Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by tayo200(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
mtchrew
Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2016
armadeo:

Guy which game of the ones you dey watch
Don't argue with die-hard fans.

Snow is a mix between stark and targaryan. Ice and fire. It's all about him.

@jon snow.

Interestingly I also read the books and at first I paid no attention to snow till I saw the r+l = j.

I read it again and it made sense. Stark was a man of honour. The only time he snarled at his wife was when she asked of Jon's mother. Even robert had no idea where the child came from.

Thanks for drawing my attention to that direction. You sound matured than the self proclaimed Jonsnow monika. 'vnt read the novel though but have watched the movie up to the point Jonsnow was killed by his brothers of the night watch except if he didn't die. Novels tell more on every little detail than movies though just like The God father and The last Don. I think I should continue with the novel.

On a lighter note, which Armadeo are you, the 1st, 2nd or third? cheesy
Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by Slanders: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
JonSnow:

JonSnow is not a Bastard. JonSnow is a Targaryean and one of (the two) last dragons - along with his sister Daernerys StormBorn Targaryean undecided

Matured response.
LET HIM RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Thanks for drawing my attention to that direction. You sound matured than the self proclaimed Jonsnow monika. 'vnt read the novel though but have watched the movie up to the point Jonsnow was killed by his brothers of the night watch except if he didn't die. Novels tell more on every little detail than movies though just like The God father and The last Don. I think I should continue with the novel.

On a lighter note, which Armadeo are you, the 1st, 2nd or third? cheesy

You should read the books. It's captivating.

Also haven't seen another armadeo here. So am solo no number. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.