Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland (23243 Views)

Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by allymarry89(f): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
babdap:
I pray your daugther stay in her husband place and not to be aa glorified prostitute like you.
May God forgive you!
Its just too early for this trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Niyinficient(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
orlarbissy:
Whatever, you can continue to run your mouth and am very sure ur mother trained u well. I rest my case.

He wasn't referring to u na! He only corroborates wat u said. Moreover, u ar a lady na....u cant b a misogynist! grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Joygalore(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
When dem discharge your from mental home
babdap:
I pray your daugther stay in her husband place and not to be aa glorified prostitute like you.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Congrats...... May our joys never end in Jesus name.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by AdaAnambra: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
more
This baby is o fine.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by fckmn24seg(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
babdap:

Are u o.kayyy?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Yoyostic: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Some Nigerians sha. To them, all women are prostitutes forgetting that their mothers and sisters are not left out. Later they will come here to rant how our leaders are clueless and dull when our own generation is filled with perverts,rapists and scammers. May God help the future of this country.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Kakamorufu(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
By fire by force i must marry oyinbo...i go post am for NL
dem tell u say na oyinbo d daughter marry. Case of misplaced priorities
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by adecares(f): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Congrats to u sweet grandma
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by nigeriancuisine(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2016
congrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8ZP3T_7To

Hi everyone, I have created my YouTube channel and here is my first YouTube video. Please watch it, like/comment/subscribe and share if you enjoy it. Feedback would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy. (My first video - so be kind
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by bellville: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
That woman lost her husband a long time ago. She single-handedly raised her kids. That's a strong woman you're seeing there.That she chose to look good and happy in spite of her situation does not make her a prostitute.
babdap:

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by mamawin(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
babdap:
you must know her very well to have said this about her. but if you re judging her by her look, or roles she plays or has played in one movie or the other, that is too bad of you.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by delishpot: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
The devil is actively using some people's minds here.

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by holuwatunmishe(f): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
I honestly think people should be careful with their choice of words when making comments , if you don't have a reasonable comment to make then just read and go, its really not fair insulting some one elses mum to d extent of calling her names. how will you feel if someone calls your own mother a prostitute? anyway congratulations ma ,and welcome to d world cutieeee.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by sasxy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
cool
dollyjuke:
. marry nigeria oyinbo nw which is afin(albino) and make nigeria proud na ur type dy mk dollar rise.....use nigeria made, marry nigeria and make nigeria proud............."lol konibaje....
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by abike12(f): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
The baby looks just like her! Congrats Grandma!
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by lammylam(f): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
wow I just love babies!!!!
God bless u baby
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by babdap: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
bellville:
That woman lost her husband a long time ago. She single-handedly raised her kids. That's a strong woman you're seeing there.That she chose to look good and happy in spite of her situation does not make her a prostitute.
they were divorced 8 yrs before her husband death.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by babdap: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
bellville:
. She is a family friend.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by babdap: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
allymarry89:
May God forgive you! Its just too early for this trash undecided
she is a family friend.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by babdap: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
davodyguy:

What an unreasonable comment from an unscrupulous being. What's the meaning of this?

If this comment is made to any female in your family, how would you react?

BIGOT
she is someone I knew quite well.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by babdap: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sarifat:
Taught she lost her hubby long time ago?? When did she become a prostitute?
I knew of two ex Governor's she had dated.
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by ArcToyin(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Veteran Nollywood actress Toyin Adegbola, who recently welcomed her first grandchild, last weekend dedicated the baby to the Lord at a Redeemed Christian Church of God parish in Dublin.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photos-yoruba-actress-toyin-adegbola.html
congrat to her
Re: Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland by Mariojane(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
madridguy:
Do you mean Oyinbo from Cambodia or Vietnam? grin

anyone will be fine for him. Even Nigeria oyibo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund / Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.