Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) (48658 Views)

What Happens And What To Do When You Mistakenly Put The Wrong Fuel In Your Car? / What You Should Do If You Mistakenly Swallow Fuel / What To Do When Your Key Won't Turn During Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by ichommy(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice Thread
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Following
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Trapnews: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I am going to follow this thread, who knows I might need to Jack a car some day grin
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by guru03(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Am a living testimony to the first step, it happened to me but I was lucky that my window was not lock all, I just have to use the tool to open the door.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by NinaMiliano: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
macapie20:
Nice one

God will provide 4 u miraculously in 30 days

But I don't own a car yet....

I am trusting God.
#macapie
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2016
I experienced this 3 weeks ago . it could be so devastating .. A rewire came to my aid using this same method

1 Like

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

I will never attempt to break into my car...Take a uber home and get my spare that's it Bruh.

Being black and breaking into a car is asking for the Cops to give you a healthy dose of lead.

An unhealthy dose you mean?
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by experimentist: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]www.wikihow.com.. Very lovely site.[/size]
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by stchinedu: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Theoritical:
And when d windows are all deep tinted, U don enter one chance be that grin
Serious one chance o grin

Na true talk o! The thing happened to me once and my windows dey tinted. Worst still, I already started the car and put the A/c on. I only came down to pick something in the trunk....It was not funny that day! It's not an experience I wish for anybody.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Does this work in cars with tinted screens?
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by TeaYMize(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2016
I'm not sure stuffs like this shld be let out like this....tho its a good information that can help someone in distress.....

The info can be used as well to put someone in distress, so its dangerous for 60% to know this....

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Jarus(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2016
HopeAtHand:
I locked my key inside my car and the panelbeater charged me 5K to open my car. Before i reach my wallet to sort the money out, the man had opened the lock in less than 3 mins.

I just stood in shock..

exactly. just a panel beater
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by ANAKONDA: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Okay thanks. Educative.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by kingreign(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
TeaYMize:
I'm not sure stuffs like this shld be let out like this....tho its a good information that can help someone in distress.....

The info can be used as well to put someone in distress, so its dangerous for 60% to know this....

Thanks.
I wonder what nairaland admins thought of that made them bring such sensitive topic on how to breach a car security to the home page especially in the era where car jacking, break and entry is at an all time high. It goes to show NL has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by macapie20(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=NinaMiliano post=47486783][/quote]
Amen!! I claim that prayer with full force
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2016
One thing I enjoy from autobay posts is a whole doze of new vocabularies and new words. Common! Lovely.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
What about if the car has alarm, how do we open it without the alarm going on?
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by power900: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
wtf, this post should be Barned and the creator and mods Barned also, do you people have an idea of what you just caused
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2016
sweetyme001:
No be your car? why worry about the alarm? I guess you read it with other purpose. Continu

4 Likes

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by TeaYMize(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2016
kingreign:

I wonder what nairaland admins thought of that made them bring such sensitive topic on how to breach a car security to the home page especially in the era where car jacking, break and entry is at an all time high. It goes to show NL has gone to the dogs.

Abi oooo....then later we'll complain of insecurity,theft and the likes, nt knowing that we instigated it
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by 2great: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice post!

Never knew this, but I paid to get my car unlocked as described. Hope this helps lots of people here.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Tried that once but my car security was too powerful.....it just took God's intewrvention for me to steal the key from the back seat.....your pattern won't work with the car I'm using sorry.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Jalinco: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2016
You are under arrest for teaching people how to break into people's car.

Where is your house?
You are advised to remain silent, whatever you say now may be used against you in the law court
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by steve6: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2016
sweetyme001:
Chai are u planning to steal someone's car?
Why worry about alarm if the car is yours

3 Likes

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by HouseT: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Please get a spare key and avoid all these.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by sammyclassics(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
The guy who made gun was because of animals and security but things turned. hold the rate of stealing of cars won't increase with this.
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by santuse: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one op
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2016
HopeAtHand:
I locked my key inside my car and the panelbeater charged me 5K to open my car. Before i reach my wallet to sort the money out, the man had opened the lock in less than 3 mins.

I just stood in shock..
I experienced something similar when I locked My boss key in his jeep.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by jide219(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Best teacher is the Winchesters, I swear Dean go teach u before u mention e name finish
Re: How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) by Theoritical(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
stchinedu:

Serious one chance o grin

Na true talk o! The thing happened to me once and my windows dey tinted. Worst still, I already started the ignition and put the A/c on. I only came down to pick something in the trunk....It was not funny that day! It's not an experience I wish for anybody.

Lolz' kpeleee' try recover from it' such is life grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) / Man Loses Two Cars To Reckless Yahoo Boys Driving In Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.