Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos (24560 Views)

Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Alvinnado(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Northerners,Boko haram A1, Flood B2,Religious fight A1, Killing preachers A1, Looting our money A1, which way abeg? I fear, fear wey fear una. RIP to the dead
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
What kind of lazy journalism is this?
How did they die? What can be done to prevent a re-occurrence?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Jay542(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Which kain mumu comment be dis?[/size]undecided
mumu people plenty gan
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Freshpage(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oh Naija my country. U have lost ur pride n value as d giant of Africa. Poverty n starvation has taken over ur land. Ur children dying everyday from one problem to another. Oh my Naija! I wipe for u.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
With how people are dying there will be a revolution in Nigeria.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alvinnado:
Northerners,Boko haram A1, Flood B2,Religious fight A1, Killing preachers A1, Looting our money A1, which way abeg? I fear, fear wey fear una. RIP to the dead

Just read your post again and see if you made sense.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by tatucci: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
when some govts try to ensure that buildings are erected properly in well assigned places, we will cry that they are "wickeding" us. People will just build anything anywhere and anyhow?

Its such a pity what happened. Really tragic.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by illuminaty(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
AFter seeing these pictures,it leaves me with no option rather than to give thanks to God for the life,shelter and comfort he has given to me.i'm way no better than those people in the picture.RIP to the dead
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
sinkhole:
Are you saying there are no slums like this in Ibadan, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, etc?

don't mind the charlie please.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by experimentist: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jay542:
mumu people plenty gan
[size=15pt]d ting taya mi o[/size]
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
So sad... May they rest in peace.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by BlackSeptember: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
carinmom:

Why won't they support him when your hero IB helped in worsening their plight? Were they in a better living conditions when Jonah was president?
says a YAMS
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Alvinnado(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

Just read your post again and see if you made sense.
Mr sense
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wetyn poverty go cause, even devil self go take to his heels.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by SirMustee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
All those commenting rubbish about the North, they have freedom of speech.. You tend to believe what you see... Try coming over to the North and experience a life before condemning it.. . Peace out.. .
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by 41lady(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
North and poverty go pari-passu

Yet they support Buhari with their lives as if they gain anything
And when you see Buhari house in kaduna, very big like estate with tarred road linking all his house to main road in ungwa rimi, he did that when he was PTF minister but allow other araes close to him with no drainage system especially ungwa rimi market side, very big ghetto. And he will come to media be saying he is not corrupt.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Boombijj: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
May their souls rest in Peace.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=20pt]The consequences of the choices we make in life have caused worse tragedies than natural disasters.

Their house was built on a faulty foundation.[/size].
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by chadwickcollins(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Eya but d rain no reach my area for kaduna
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by masda: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
na wa o
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Which kain mumu comment be dis?[/size]undecided
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by monsuratbalogun: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
may God safe us all
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just imagine a 2016 nation like Nigeria with stupendously rich senators, house of reps members, councillors and governor in kaduna state and yet just look at some people's standard of living in the same state.. pitiful
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Godwin978(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
rawpadgin:
God punish poverty

I don't even know why my blessing is being delayed
Want to be putting smiles on people's face
i pray soo my guy.but promise to help before anyother
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by MabraO: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't see anyone blaming el-rufai here
If it were to be Edo or wot ever state pdpiiigs go don Dey blame d governor in charge..
Our youths needs reorientation
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very sad occurrence. May their gentle souls rest in peace. Effect of corruption in action, money meant for safer and secured environment had been converted for personal use by Local Government, State Government and Federal Government officials.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Raplibero(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
may there soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
APC n bubu are bad luck to dis nation...
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by JossyOloye(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
that deaf and dumb president wouldn't know that this kind of thing happened.. he will never show concern for Nigerians, but can show his concern for other countries. not that buhari is the cause of this but that he do not care..he has other irrelevant pressing priorities instead of safe guarding life and property of the masses...
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by samuelezeja(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Government of the people,I advice you to relax and wait till 2o19, they will use it as campaign promises

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.