Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws (6434 Views)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / Nigerian Doctors Forum- Let's Share Our Exams And Immigration Experiences. / Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2016
it as come to my notice that some Nigeria students are paying more fees which is not the normal general official fees set by the universities, reason for this is that some crooked agencies signed some agreements with a lot of universities in Russia, most especially medical universities with English teaching medium, as an applicants from Nigeria u cant apply direct, if you try to apply direct the school will refer you an agency, with that you have to sign some contracts before receiving invitation for visa, for example if normal school fees for medicine is 4500$, u are going to pay 5000$ yearly, that is the contract u signed with the agency, its more like a crazy mafia business here in Russia, its better to apply through someone residing in Russia federation than through those crook agencies working with a lot of schools here in Russia, Nigeria community in Moscow are jokers, they are just there doing nothing, irrelevant community.........to be continued

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Following....... Just to learn. Ride on homeboy232
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Bringing in main key issues and current immigration law , as at 2014, immigration changed student visa law, now we have course and study visa, if u come to Russia on course visa status , it can only be extended for maximum of two years after which u must return back to your native country to apply for another visa which is study visa in order to enrol fully as a student, course visa is mainly for those coming here to study in Russia medium, (Russia language preparatory course )but those coming for English medium don't need course visa, universities and agents are not going to tell u this until after arrival at Russia.. To be continued ...
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by mojibbz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello op. Do you study in Russia?
If so, I heard it's not very nice to study in Russia as there are not many English teaching schools and majority of Russians are intolerant and racist.
Please I'll appreciate if you can help clarify this issues as they are biting me up.
Thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by ExplicitContent: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Russia is good place to study as long as you got money. I have floods of friends and even a cousin there. But what I don't like about em is the fact that there are no students jobs. I mean students are restricted from doing anything to sustain themselves.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Russia is good place to study as long as you got money. I have floods of friends and even a cousin there. But what I don't like about em is the fact that there are no students jobs. I mean students are restricted from doing anything to sustain themselves.
students are not restricted , as at January 2014 it was signed into law that international students can work, you can work if u get a job offer from any employer , always get your fact right , as a student , most especially those with little Russian language efficiency where can u work ?? As a full time student do you even have the free time to work ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
mojibbz:
Hello op. Do you study in Russia?
If so, I heard it's not very nice to study in Russia as there are not many English teaching schools and majority of Russians are intolerant and racist.
Please I'll appreciate if you can help clarify this issues as they are biting me up.
Thanks
nothing to clarify because I av been in Russia now for past three years without any racial attack , infact i am in Siberia , coldest part of Russia still everything is calm.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
For those of you applying through educational agencies , is it because of their websites? Beautiful websites and the 100% visa guarantee they always write in bold ?? Why not just apply yourself direct to universities or come to nairaland for more enlightenment on how to apply ?? Worst part is that so many nigerians lost a lot of money yearly to agency still they are afraid or don't care to share their pain , now till Friday I am exposing some high profile agency , just waiting for them to pay off the school fees of some poor nigerians here , I gave them now till Thursday. Nobody should apply through any agency , u are going to sign a stupid contracts and pay more extra fees or even lost your money to them .. To be continued.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by ExplicitContent: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2016
homeboy232:
students are not restricted , as at January 2014 it was signed into law that international students can work, you can work if u get a job offer from any employer , always get your fact right , as a student , most especially those with little Russian language efficiency where can u work ?? As a full time student do you even have the free time to work ??
Forget that Jibe bro. I de text u whatsup. All I know is anybody going to Russia to school should be ready with enough funds that will cover for everything in the course of study.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by mojibbz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
homeboy232:
nothing to clarify because I av been in Russia now for past three years without any racial attack , infact i am in Siberia , coldest part of Russia still everything is calm.

Okay.. Thanks. How about the schools? How Okay are they in terms of teaching and teacher student relationships?
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
mojibbz:

Okay.. Thanks. How about the schools? How Okay are they in terms of teaching and teacher student relationships?
everything is okay..

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Forget that Jibe bro. I de text u whatsup. All I know is anybody going to Russia to school should be ready with enough funds that will cover for everything in the course of study.
ofcourse russia is hard for hustling, i am talking about studying not working, if u need 100% u can go to canada usa or any western countries, tired of answering question about jobs,
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
This thread is about strictly study and immmigration laws in Russia federation, but as usual some stunborn heads are stil going to ask about jobs. Dont ask me about jobs in russia because i will ignore you,
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by mojibbz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
homeboy232:
This thread is about strictly study and immmigration laws in Russia federation, but as usual some stunborn heads are stil going to ask about jobs. Dont ask me about jobs in russia because i will ignore you,

Bro.. Thanks for all the info jare.. But since admission through agencies are scams, how does one get admission.. How do I get admission in Russia? I know no one and I don't even know where to start from now.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
mojibbz:

Bro.. Thanks for all the info jare.. But since admission through agencies are scams, how does one get admission.. How do I get admission in Russia? I know no one and I don't even know where to start from now.
u can apply through agency if u wish , but don't pay fees to agents , pay fees direct to university , try to know the real cost of fees direct from university also . U can apply direct to universities.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by mojibbz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
homeboy232:
u can apply through agency if u wish , but don't pay fees to agents , pay fees direct to university , try to know the real cost of fees direct from university also . U can apply direct to universities.

Okay.. Thanks.. Are you still studying?
What course?
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
#justcurious
How much in dollars is the average fee for a Master's in say Economics in a Russian university
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
mojibbz:

Okay.. Thanks.. Are you still studying?
What course?
300L, economics in building industry (RUssia medium)
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by Ugosample(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
homeboy232:
300L, economics in building industry (RUssia medium)

That's nice
very nice
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ugosample:
#justcurious
How much in dollars is the average fee for a Master's in say Economics in a Russian university
can't say, depends on cities and universities and also medium of teaching
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thief agency alert ''' REC. (Russia education centre) this agency are owned by Ghanaians , they have collected a lot of money from Nigerians, mostly medical students applicants, kindly stay away from them, they are criminals, they ususlly collect fees at airport ( double fees) , the fees they told u is not official from universities , for those of u that love to apply through beautiful agency websites , just becareful ....
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by Ugosample(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
homeboy232:
can't say, depends on cities and universities and also medium of teaching
Tell me the highest possible fees
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by homeboy232(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ugosample:

Tell me the highest possible fees
from 1500$ to 8 to 9000$ respectively ..
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws by Ugosample(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
homeboy232:
from 1500$ to 8 to 9000$ respectively ..

Thanks bro
I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? / Flying From Lagos To The Maldives / Sean John Wheels by P. Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.