Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt (557 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Photos: Music Producer, Puffy Tee Marries Gospel Singer, Busola Oke / Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt by Walecoy(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Double Wahala’ crooner, Oritsefemi, might be facing a lawsuit soon according to music producer, PuffyTee, who threatened to sue him and his manager if money owed to him is not paid.
According to the ace producer, Oritsefemi and his manager, Danku, have failed to remit the amount due to him for his production of 15 tracks on the singer’s album.

He revealed this in an interview with Vanguardngr, saying “When this feud started, Danku told me not to worry that everything will be fine, so I left and continued working on my other projects. I’m asking for my money now because they have settled.”

Re: Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt by tiniks(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! See Reasons Why Men Patronize Pr0stitutes / ‘only M.I And I Make Quality Music In Nigeria’ – Jesse Jagz / Actor Pete Edochie Reacts Angrily To Social Media Impersonators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.