Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Best Online Business Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Online Business Opportunities (343 Views)

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Business Opportunities by saminesam: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2016
To anybody that care to listen and learn, the best generation to be in existence is in ours. The reason being because of the emergence and evolving of the internet.
With your business being so strong in term of traffic online, it’s not possible for you not to make money. It doesn’t matter what interest your business is online, or the country you live in, as far as you have a desktop or laptop connected to a good internet connection. I know so many neither have a desktop nor a laptop, but you can always make use of a cyber café if you’re serious about building real business online. With a minimum of one hour per day dedicated to working online, success is inevitable.
Now what is the best business online?
According to Robert .T. Kiyosaki, the business of the 21st century which we live in now is the NETWORK MARKETING (NM), which is also generally known as MULTI LEVEL MARKETING. I know so many of you know network marketing, in fact, some had been into it and had bad experiences with some NM companies. I had bad experience too, but I never gave up because I thought to myself that if a multi-millionaire like Kiyosaki could say NM is the business of the 21st century and its working for not just him but also so many around the world, then I don’t have an excuse but not to quit. So I tried couple of other NM company and guess what I discovered, the problem isn’t NM but with some NM companies business plans. Majority of them are scams in disguise.
For you to be financially free like the legitimate multimillionaires around the world, then you need to have a valuable product/service you’re selling, have more than 24 hours to work per day, be able to get your products to reach out to lots of people in a short while and be ready to work hard and smart. Don’t be scared, it is achievable and you don’t need huge capital to start. That why I say we live in the best generation of all time because of the emergence of the internet. And the reason NM is the business of the 21st century is because it affords you the opportunity to reach out to millions of people in the shortest time. Yes, I said in the shortest of time if you know what you are doing. NM gives you the benefits of leveraging on other companies’ products, leverage on other people’s time. Many reading this right now and had tried NM at one point or the other but failed would say I did all and was even hard working but nothing. That’s the point, you didn’t work smart, and the smart aspect is what I like to show you if you’re willing to learn and get back to business. The missing link is the internet.
With my team’s method of the internet, you don’t need to buy any product beforehand but register and start getting clients. We would show you if your serious of running a successful online business, you don’t hawk products which so many people into NM do and as a matter of fact, you don’t need to recruit because when people begin to see the results you are getting, they will accost you themselves.
Do you ever dream of being financially free at your comfort yet working hard and smart?
With our strategy of NM + INTERNET, we enjoy the following:
1. We don’t hawk
2. We don’t invest any amount of cash on products but just the one to set up our online system
3. Our business grows with ease
With consistency, commitment and hard work I bet you’re going to start seeing good result in about 1 – 6 months and above depending on individual’s dedicated time and style.
With the internet, we’ve being able to scale up our business and reach out to hundreds of thousands of people at the same time.
Now tell me what kind of offline business would give you that without spending millions on adverts on T.V stations or Radio stations.
Let me cut the long story short, to start this hybrid NM business, you would need about #20,000 for setting up your online office (you pay for domain name, hosting and advertise your business on Facebook, Google and couple of others). This is the fast result route in which your results comes in as fast as the same month. We would show you how to do all of this yourself, so no member of my team is collecting money from you but a domain name provider of your choice, hosting company of your choice and Facebook. I will even show you how to advertise on Bing for free.
NOW LETS DISCUSS
Let me know your challenges, experiences with NM, and what your current plan concerning your business is at present.
Just in case I don’t reply here on time, send me message on whatsapp @ +2348057239840.
CHEERS TO YOUR SUCCESS!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dangote Donates Food Items To Idps In Abuja / Multimedia Documentary Video Production Collaboration / Original Honey In Small And Large Quantities For As Low As 20litres For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.