Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,585 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) (28990 Views)

20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just when I thought that nothing out of Naija can shock me.

And now this - sigh.
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by glossy6(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dandsome:
Chai

If this happened in the eastern part of Nigeria now, the thread would have been filled with name checkers association

Shame on them.

They don't want the child to rest in peace

Exactly! And when you point this out, my friends will claim they are few missteps. One was even challenging me to start counting crimes on NL with him to prove that Igbos are more criminally minded than them.

Oya NCA ova to you. northerners ti take over
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Alberto44(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-man-sons-head/
do you guys knows the meaning of his name. ... ..maikudi
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by delishpot: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hope he no kill the child in the first place
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:
What he did is not so nice but It's not really a crime of u ask me.... his child's head, he wasn't the one that killed him.. maybe just maybe he probably want to sell it to raise money to cater for the rest of his family
wow! You just won award for the biggest idiot...I suspect you've done something like this before, police needs to investigate you
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by taemilola(f): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Even the devil is amazed at the evil men do.
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Exmarte: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Where z the fuckin head??
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by egobetatoday: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hausas are feeling this economic mess more than the southerners and Easterners. And na dem still vote the dolt hiohiohiohiohio
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Kalygashon(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Were the head shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) by Kalygashon(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Were the head shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos / Housemaid Absconds With Her Madam's 2-Year-Old Son Praise Otojareri In Lagos / Suspected Ritual Killers Allegedly Behead 10-Year-Old Boy, Remove His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.