Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life (871 Views)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by Naijabash(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For a Dead Man and He Comes Back to Life (See Photos)

Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said ” I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet ” This Miracle took place at Iheala.

This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Catholic Priest 2That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you. Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle.
More photos..<<CLICK HERE<< http://nigerianewsplus.com/2016/07/11/miracle-nigerian-catholic-priest-prays-dead-man-comes-back-life-see-photos/

Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by jlinkd78(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
God of Resurrection. There is awesome power in d name of Jesus Christ. May His name be praised forever. AMEN
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
resurrection miracle indeed
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by Poorboy: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
I have watched the movie
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by ruggedboy01: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2016
poorboy what are u doing in this section
Oya run back to romance section immediately angry sad
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by Oyiboman69: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
that is an Igbo elder,they can do anything for money?
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by ociboy(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
I see coolI see
Re: Miracle: Nigerian Catholic Priest Prays For A Dead Man And He Comes Back To Life by integrity85(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
That guy is NOT a Catholic priest please.
He is full of lies, deceit and all.

Please disregard such fake miracles.

Search his name on YouTube. Watch his "miracles". Come back here and tell Nairalanders what you saw.

(1) (Reply)

Note On Masturbation / “I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.