Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? (904 Views)

Hilarious Unilag Student Begging For Marks In His Exam Script(photo) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Jealous JSS1 Student Who Poisoned Classmate With Acid In Lagos Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? by laplace19(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Below is/are picture(s) of a jss1 student's examination answer script (a foolscap) begging my friend (who's his teacher in Basic Technology ) in writing for marks. My friend stays in Federal Government College, Portharcourt (via NYSC PPA).
His handwriting is bad shaa so I decided to type what he wrote on his foolscap for those that won't be able to see it clearly.

...Good day, please I want you to help me just for only one thing. This is all about my heart desire even though I didn't get 60/60 please just give me 40/60 and also even write my name. I'm praying for you and your family. In my community I'm the most intelligent boy, so that is to say it will be a shameful thing for me to repeat this jss1k. Any mark that you want to give me can, because I asked my form teacher all my problem and he said and I should hope for 40 marks in all my subjects that is why I'm telling you to help me."......

The "in my community I'm the most intelligent boy" got me laughing grin grin

If at this age this kid will have the mind to beg for marks in writing, what happens when he enters university?.... he will definitely sort his way out.
Even the 24 marks he got must have been through malpractice cos he failed some of the simplest questions and got the difficult ones...

Please, what's the best advice to give to this boy?

Re: Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? by chocolateme(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm!!
He even has the liver to tell the teacher to score him 40 over 60, that he/she will be praying for her (prayer warrior) he should have prayed for divine intervention or that the teacher would blindly mark his sheets.
See how a child that just left PRIMARY school behaves with his studies but if it is Telemundo or Nairaland, he will not be begging or needing pity..
You get luck say I no be your mama, sister or aunty, Wetin I for do you Ehh!!
Re: Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? by missfrancess(f): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
hahahahaha
Re: Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? by laplace19(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm!!
He even has the liver to tell the teacher to score him 40 over 60, that he/she will be praying for her (prayer warrior) he should have prayed for divine intervention or that the teacher would blindly mark his sheets.
See how a child that just left PRIMARY school behaves with his studies but if it is Telemundo or Nairaland, he will not be begging or needing pity..
You get luck say I no be your mama, sister or aunty, Wetin I for do you Ehh!!

Lolz. .. the kid's guts is what baffles me the most.... I told my friend to call him out when sharing their scripts to them..
Re: Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? by darkenkach(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
I love his guts. Kids like this end up been very successful. To the teacher, I want you to consider his option or turn it down politely with strong reasons.

(1) (Reply)

. / Jupeb Or Ijmb? / Wace 2017 Questions!!! No Sceam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.