Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

FREE Professional CV For 1000 Nairaland Job Seekers (Closed) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FREE Professional CV For 1000 Nairaland Job Seekers (Closed) (959 Views)

FREE Cover Letter For Nairaland Job Seekers / Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery) / Professional CV Writing Services: CVs That Get Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Professional CV For 1000 Nairaland Job Seekers (Closed) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello,

My name is Patrick Okunima and I’m a professional CV writer with over 10 years experience writing, editing and re-formatting CVs and cover letters. I am also the founder of CV Wizards, Nigeria’s first CV writing company.

From now till the end of August, I will be writing FREE CVs for 1000 Nairaland Job seekers. If you’re interested, kindly send the following details to info@patrickokunima.com:

1. Full Name (Surname first):

2. Gender (Male or Female):

3. Date of Birth:

4. Contact Address:

5. Phone Number:

6. Email Address:

7. What kind of job are you searching for?:

8. List at least three (3) unique skills you possess that could be of benefit to your prospective employer. Example: problem solving, analytical thinking, people management, communication etc:

9. What computing skills do you possess? Example: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc:

10. Provide details of major awards received or achievements made in your previous or present job:

11. Provide details of past and present employers, indicating the company name, city, state, position held, responsibilities and time period:

12. Provide details of secondary and tertiary institutions attended. Indicating; the city where the institution is located, state, class of degree or diploma, course of study, year of entry and year of completion:

13. Provide details of professional qualifications, indicating the name of institute (not acronym), certification acquired or level of membership and the year you became a member:

14. What are your interests? E.g. Reading & Travelling.

Want to learn more about me, visit my website, www.patrickokunima.com

(1) (Reply)

Aleader Funky TC Starter Kit – Details Are Important, Too / Shop For Rent / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.