Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra (50947 Views)

Essence Uwale Okoro Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by ken4jj(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
By 2023, clothes will become outdated for women. It will be only bra and pants. If you are into women's clothing, start preparing for the coming change.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by peezeygwiny(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
she doesn't av milk factory lyk Yvonne grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by volcanoash(f): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
That child be like, why is this old aunty wearing almost the same thing i am wearing under.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Bhadmus77(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
9jacodedgist:
shocked shocked shocked You Need To Have A Closer Look At Her V-Spot In These Other Intimidating Photos: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/birthday-yvonne-elizabeth-and-sexy-pals.html?m=1

Na wetin u c be that undecided
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by fortunechy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
yeyebility wana be
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by solidman59(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ashewo ni
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Theoflux(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
9jacodedgist:
shocked shocked shocked You Need To Have A Closer Look At Her V-Spot In These Other Intimidating Photos: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/birthday-yvonne-elizabeth-and-sexy-pals.html?m=1
Dis one no be here o, her life don baje.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by fxskye: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Actress Yvonne Okoro's younger sister, Elizabeth Okoro goes clothe-less and poses with bare panties and bra with her cute Ghanaian friend, Sandra Ankobiah and her sister, Roseline Okoro, all in celebration of her 29th birthday.

Elizabeth belongs to the July 11 group.

See the sexy photos below:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/birthday-yvonne-elizabeth-and-sexy-pals.html

Of what values do these photos add to her Christianity? Na mind worship dey abi?

Nudity shameless ladies.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Jethrolite(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
See Nigerian fat girls hating.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by shadrach24: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very soon ladies will go naked and will call it fashion
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Tournel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]High class ashawo! Na so so bush go full under that panties *spits*[/size] undecided
Why are you insulting? Is it your problem if she wants to look attractive? Please leave we the teens of this generation to be free.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Tournel(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
asatemple:
Clap for yourself, Ewu!
Just say that you are jealous because you're not sexy enough. tongue
asatemple:
Clap for yourself, Ewu!
Just say that you are jealous because you're not sexy enough.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by ginajet(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:
OMG!!! SEE 6 PACS........NAWA OOOOO

LUVEU2
GINAJET
ROSIELUV
you need to see this......
I don't want this jorr it's the type of Falconey own that I want
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
ginajet:
I don't want this jorr it's the type of Falconey own that I want

my potbelly ?
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by ginajet(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
no sir... Your 6pacs..
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by bejick(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
she carry weight. see yam leg
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Davoski222: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote a@OP it's called a 2 peice bikini fool.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Cjay2020(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
she get six packs ...lolz
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by lildush(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Behira:
Looks like a man in first picture
Am tellin u. Som people dnt no wat fits dem. Dis kind of girl is sopos to tie wraper. Not exposin. Her katako body. Mtcheeeerrw.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by asatemple(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tournel:
Just say that you are jealous because you're not sexy enough. tongue Just say that you are jealous because you're not sexy enough.
Attention seeker, sorry you met the wrong person
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by tayo200(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
oboyy
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by bozcojohn5: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Heaven is beautiful, hell is sexy. The choice is yours to make.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice body. Really worth celebrating.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by ogashman(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2016
wow...good height and thrilling body
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Even as a woman, I'm still trying to understand this logic. And to think the bikini itself is worse as it leaves nothing for imagination. I don't wear either in public but if you wear bikini in public why can't you wear pant and bra in public, for me they are the same despite the silly differentiation some people try to make of it.

kennygee:
Nice.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
peppyluv02:
Even as a woman, I'm still trying to understand this logic. And to think the bikini itself is worse as it leaves nothing for imagination. I don't wear either in public but if you wear bikini in public why can't you wear pant and bra in public, for me they are the same despite the silly differentiation some people try to make of it.

I wear bikini in the pool. So I laughed hard when I saw the picture cause its the truth. Now what I don't do is post my bikini pictures. Asides the people in the pool who has seen me, the whole world doesn't have to online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.