Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Archer [the Throne] Episode 3 by Jonaz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Archer [the Throne] Episode 3 by Jonaz (375 Views)

Heir To The Throne / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / Sitting On The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archer [the Throne] Episode 3 by Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2016
If you miss the first 2 episodes... Read it here

http://jonaztales..com/2016/07/archer-princess-of-tarma-episode-1.html

http://jonaztales..com/2016/07/archer-princess-of-tarma-episode-2.html

The friendship between Archer and Princess began to grow strong… Hermonie cannot go a day without seen Archer. Archer in his own part been a good hunter always has a catch for princess in every of his hunting expedition, Hermonie sometimes will visit Archer’s mother and help her in the house and also farm… This time she does not avoid people any longer, she plays and talks to everyone and the people of the City started loving her…. In one occasion she was informed that Archer was injured while hunting, she ran out of the palace without her guards all the way to Archer’s house. She took over from Archer’s mother in taking care of the wound….. And applied some medicine prepared by Archer’s mother to it. She stayed in their house till dark and Archer’s mother has to plead with her to return to the palace and she agreed and left with her guards that came along after.

[6 years later]
‘’My daughter you already know I have no son but still need my blood to be the heir to my throne, even thou it will not be my son but let it be for my grandsons…. Any man you choose as your husband is entitled to this throne’’ King Omar said to his daughter. ‘’I know father’’ she answered. ‘’ But you have to be fast my brothers are making moves of dethroning me, if you have Archer in mind let me mind you he is not entitled to wear this crown been a hunter, tell him I said so’’ King reminded her. ‘’But why, father?’’ Hermonie asked him shocked by what he said. ‘’He must join the City Army’’ King insisted

Princess later in the evening visited Archer, But she was told to look for him in the woods near their farm and she saw him there playing with the birds. Hermonie always wondered how he is able to play with the birds without them flying away. ‘’Archer!!’’ she called him out. Archer turned and was surprised to see her……. he gave her a hug. ‘’Why are you here Princess? You did not tell me you are coming’’ he hinted. ‘’Shhhhh [using one of his finger to hold his mouth] am here for a reason’’ she said. She told him what her father said ……. ‘’Will you join the Army? Please, do it for me Archer’’ she pleaded. ‘’I will…but remember am not joining cause of the throne, am joining to protect you and your father’’ Archer said. Princess gave him a kiss and a hug and dragged him home.Archer told her mother about his decision to join the army,she looked less worried and told Archer to follow his heart ''am always behind you son''. Archer hugged her and later left for palace. Archer enrolled into the City military and with his closest friend Kabor............................The quest for the Throne begins!!

Please don't forget to add your comment here and on blog. Thank you

Visit for more stories: http://jonaztales..com/2016/07/archer-throne-episode-3.html

Here is the link to final episode.. : http://jonaztales..com.ng/2016/07/archer-throne-episode-4final-episode

(1) (Reply)

Tears=>write Up By Dindy / The Night: The Moon And Stars (write Up By Dindy) / Quote For Today! Sept. 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.