Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This (480 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by blackbartee(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Primary school shoutout

*Shoutout to all those girls that begin 2 cry wen they call a boy your husband, I hope you are still single.

*to all those boys that brings ball to school and decides who they wants to play with, I hope you guys are now good decision makers

*to those people who do not allow others to use their water bottles, making us feel our mouth are dirty, I hope u people are now working with CLOSE UP.

* to all those people who like sitting beside d window, I hope you are still receiving d fresh air

*to all those people sets pen on peoples chair so that they can seat on it, I hope you are now terrorists

* to all those people who says that if you eat beans and egg you are likely to fart, I hope you now medical doctors

*Shoutout to those boys and girls that tears other peoples notes for test rather than tearing their own, I hope you guys are still smart

*To those people who can't use their pen without its cover, I hope you people are still with the covers

*to those clean people who don't allow their bag to touch the ground, I hope you guys are still neat.

*to those people who don't buy anything during break time but would wait at the food shed and start begging from people who bought, I hope you guys are now real beggars

*to all those boys who used water containers to play ball, I hope you guys are now footballers

* to those smart ones who do not allow their classmates to copy their homework, I hope you are still the best.

*to those people that sang this song, you guys didn't know how it feels to be a victim of this song..
Who mess am
na Ojo
Ojo say na teacher
Teacher say no wori,
Na my class people na im mess Am
Poooo!
I hope u guys are now musicians

*And finally, to all those class captains who wrote our names as noise makers, I hope you are now leaders.
There are lots of memories we had from our Primary school days and Secondary School Days....It was d best....morning good people

#BlackbarteeShotIt
Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by chocolateme(f): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
To all those who wash their school uniforms on Monday mornings, squeeze the living daylights out them by putting them in another dry cloth and turn the whole clothes into snake shape all in the name of squeezing just to wear them to school that same morning, I hope you are all dry cleaners by now?

To all those coming late to school and sighting that other late comers are being flogged, retreats back and start hanging around the school premiseswaiting for break time to enter the school compound. Hope you are all accurate time keepers by now?

To those that wears torn school unifiorms covering it with school bags and boys that their zippers are always damaged and even those that their sandals has damaged and they waka for road dragging the rope of their school sandals behind them, hope you are now tailors and cobblers?

For those that calls their parents at every little issue at school to come and fight their teachers, I hope you are all parents now going for your children's own?

And for those that draws the distorted pictures of the teachers they don't like on the blackboard and gives them names, wherever you are, it us alright oo.

2 Likes

Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by blackbartee(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
cc: seun, lalasticlala, fynestboi, mynd44

I'd love to see this on FP....

memories are good things
Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by jaymejate: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
NL mods no go primary and secondary school na
Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by Tolexander: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2016
And to those sitting at the front in class, thinking we back benchers are unserious pupils. I hope you have all graduated bagging 1st class!
Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by chizzypresh(f): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol.... No b small
Re: Primary/secondary Shout Out, Every Nigerian Can Relate To This by timawoku(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very funny...I have a friend who used to bring ball to school, he was like our president then and we never offended him so that he would always select us...

(1) (Reply)

#reopenlautech Now Trending On Twitter / Post Graduate Diploma / Home Management Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.