Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,560 members, 7,865,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria (664 Views)

Taraban's In Great Fear As Fulani And Mumuye Clash Intensifies || Www.naijaram.c / Weird Animals (don't Open If Prone To Fear/ Nightmare) / 13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria by jammyrock(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Good day naijarians..lol.. If you are truly in Nigeria or if you are a Nigerian, you probably must have had or seen someone suffered from one of these type of Fear. You know they say that faith is the believe of things not seen. Also fear is the running away from dangers not seen..lol..

Ok, let's get down to some of these Fears.

1- YOU WILL SEE

This normally comes when there is a dispute or fight between two people. And one says "You will see", the other opponent will definitely have the fear that his/her opponent will go extra mile in dealing with him/her. Though sometimes in Nigeria, it doesn't stop there. That person must really see oooo ..lol.

2- WHEN YOUR GUY/GIRL USES YOUR PHONE

Most flirts(guys and girls) will relate to this one.
When your boyfriend/girlfriend takes your phone and you have an implicating message(s) in your phone. Probably, from another guy/girl. Heheheheh! You know how your heart beat increases like gba.gba.gba.gba.gba...

3- WHEN YOUR BB IS DUE TO BE FLASHED

BlackBerry users will know what am talking about. When your BlackBerry operating system fails and it displays error code on white screen like "error 9654- reset".
Now the fear comes when you remember that you will lose all your contacts saved in the device. But you just have to go flash it. Some will wish they had magic to reverse the error. Lol...

4- MEET ME IN THIS HOUSE TODAY

If you were or are an "Ajekpako" you will surely remember this comment from your mum or dad. The fear of going home meeeeennn! Is huge. That's when you will begin to construct different roads to your father's house.

5- WHEN YOU DO HIV TEST

This one rocks! In fact, some end up not going to check or collect their result. You will be like "Oh! What if is positive?" Fear will grip you like die...

6- WHEN YOU WANT TO CHECK YOUR WAEC RESULT
Students will testify to this. When you go to cyber cafe or even with your smart phone. After filling all the information and "summit" is the only button left for you to click. Hmmmm! You will become unstable. Your legs and heart will be playing D bang beat. Some students will start prayer instantly. It will take five to ten minutes before they will click "summit". Fear bad oooo. But whether you play or pray shey dem don mark am finish?

7- WHEN ONE PROPHET SAYS HE SAW CUFFIN ON YOUR HEAD

This is when some people will go crazy about going to church, praying fire, fire, fire, fire .... This type of fear will make you go crazy about everything. You will not receive or make calls to the village anymore. Lol...

8 - 10 loading ....... Let me go and watch Zee world.
Re: 10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria by wayray: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
waiting
Re: 10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
The fear of NEPA interrupting power supply when you have lots of chores to do, and they require electricity.

The fear of MTN deducting 0.01naira from the only surviving airtime left in your phone which you intend to use for subscription, rendering the remaining airtime useless. Lol. It has happened to me many times. You need to see the look of despair plastered on my face. I was on the verge of tears.
Re: 10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria by waxxydude: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Drefan:
The fear of NEPA interrupting power supply when you have lots of chores to do, and they require electricity.

The fear of MTN deducting 0.01naira from the only surviving airtime left in your phone which you intend to use for subscription, rendering the remaining airtime useless. Lol. It has happened to me many times. You need to see the look of despair plastered on my face. I was on the verge of tears.
Lmao. You go wan bite anybody at that moment.
Re: 10 Types Of FEAR In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
waxxydude:
Lmao. You go wan bite anybody at that moment.
Lol. It was not a funny something then. Mtn can fuck_ you so hard when you least expect. Now I know better.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Member Of BO Language Of Andaman Island Is Dead / When You Are Ahead Of Their Friends In Life / Stop Spreading Falsehood. The Oba Is A Descendant Of Oduduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.