Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (34059 Views)

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by sugarwiz(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Erm?? How was he welcomed....i can't c it
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Bolaji25: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
PDP tii take over...Iyamu straight....
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Jirate(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
bokohalal:

Come, let me feed you. Ingrate

Ingrate my Foot, Ingrate my Ass, what do we owe APC, nothing I can remember. cool
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
All of dem na same jor.
Some just do cosmetics in some highly visible areas in their first term and use the rest to siphon.

Some like Lucky Igbins just siphon for 8 years straight.

Oshio's main gaff recently is to ignore the importance of history in Edo South that supported him for 8 years.

Otherwise, APC would have had a better, if only slim, chance of winning. The race is wide open now as it is.

PDP won the last presidential election in Edo.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by nedu2000(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ah a pastor,he won't get my vote oh
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by temitemi1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ize-Iyamu is the chosen one!
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KINGinVAHALA: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
bokohalal:
Only Azura Power Plant at Ihovbor, near Benin City, has already won the governorship for APC. PDP cannot win in Edo State.

Ohhhh, please do you mind joining me let's toast this champaign together?
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by robosky02(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I dey pity Oshiom-ole seriously.

He and his party risk being roasted at the polls.

I foresee mortal combat

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by sammhi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Politicians and scam..so POI will win Edo North? In his dream...
The race will be close despite rigging by incubent..
But POI can't win Auchi or Edo north .. these are probably paid crowd

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Paperwhite(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I dey pity Oshiom-ole seriously.

He and his party risk being roasted at the polls.
That is ehn-the tsunami will be unprecedented that will set a trend for APC's annihilation.Mark my words O ye nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by bokohalal(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
AreaFada2:
All of dem na same jor.
Some just do cosmetics in some highly visible areas in their first term and use the rest to siphon.

Some like Lucky Igbins just siphon for 8 years straight.

Oshio's main gaff recently is to ignore the importance of history in Edo South that supported him for 8 years.

Otherwise, APC would have had a better, if only slim, chance of winning. The race is wide open now as it is.

PDP won the last presidential election in Edo.
Oshiomole has done more for the Binis than any other governor including Ogbemudia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmmmmm..... I pity osho, and iara might dump him too. Edo ppl must vote credible persons not party.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KINGinVAHALA: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
[b]Hahahahaha, laughing in Persian, if only nairalanders could vote on Nairaland in an election that will hold in Edo state, my beloveth and dear state, hmmm, if only.

To those who arent aware, ever since comrade Adam oshiomole took over as Edo state gov in 2008, never for ones, I repeat, never has oshiomole's party even lost in an election in Edo North despite the fact that Edo State PDP chairman for the last 7yrs, Dan Osi Obih, hail from Edo north, Obih has never for once won his constituency for PDP, same with Raymond dopkesi, mike oghiadomen (former deputy gov under lucky igbinedion and former chief of staff to good luck jonathan) and other PDP bigwigs that also hails from Edo north.

To make issue worse for PDP, apc has presented a candidate from Edo north who also hasn't lost in an election since 2007 as its deputy to Godwin obaseki, so how is ize-iyamu a threat? lol

I can boastfully state here that PDP won't get upto 5% votes in Edo north come September 10th while Apc would get more than 30% in Edo central with oshiomole's and former Esan north east local govt chairman, Sam oboh, popularities. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KINGinVAHALA: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
hmmmmmmm..... I pity osho, and iara might dump him too. Edo ppl must vote credible persons not party.

Igbo man, how far na?
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by SeverusSnape(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
robosky02:

I foresee mortal combat
Gbam grin
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by lailo: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
tuniski:
The movement has started operation clear out hardship reclaim the future. Apc must go across board till it gets to Aso Rock come 2019!

Pdp power to the people!
Poverty to d people 4 good 16yrs.We reject it in JN.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by nickxtra(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
I think this man should rather face the pulpit and work for God, where he will be guided by the Holy Bible, instead of his selfish ambition to rule Edo State by all means, where he will be guided by shrines, lies and immoralities associated with Nigerian politics.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by bokohalal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jirate:

Ingrate my Foot, Ingrate my Ass, what do we owe APC, nothing I can remember. cool
What do you owe PDP in Edo State?
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ize iyamu can't win Edo state, we haven't forgotten what he and Lucky did to Edo in a hurry. No way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by lailo: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
I pity people wu thing PDP would come to Edo and perform magic.After PDP woeful 8yrs performance in d same state xterised with unprecedented curroption by d Igbinedion as dat Prof Governor,they still want to come back and futher impoverish d people.Oshiomole has not been fantastic but his regime better that all former govs of dis state.They should learn 4rm Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Sant1m: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
sammhi:
Politicians and scam..so POI will win Edo North? In his dream...
The race will be close despite rigging by incubent..
But POI can't win Auchi or Edo north .. these are probably paid crowd
this is the same crowd posted online in one of his campaign,
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by justwords(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Another electioneering times again... And typical of the poor and middle class, they're already serving as the pawns! Wait a minute, can someone reel out objective and authentic reasons why they're screaming "change the change"? Who wants to change the change? Who are they changing the change for? When will our people learn That they're only being used! Who are you voting for? Or campaigning for? You think it's PDP? Sorry... Check your statistics... POI was ehhhh mm...... APC, how many years ago? 10? 8? Nah.... Way less than that.... How about this former gov candidate of PDP, I passed through APC Benin office the other day and guess what? I saw his bill board... WAKE UP GUYS!!! POI is only "here" cause he needs you to fulfill his own ambition!

If you want to vote for someone, at least do so on the basis of your objective investigation.... Though even then, you're likely to be wrong(for "there's no art to read men's heart..." holds even truer especially the politician...) Banish sentiments away from your thoughts...

BTW... I'VE MET ALMOST AN EQUAL NUMBER OF THOSE FOR & AGAINST POI in Edo State...

#at least my personal findings.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by AngelAhnie(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Kick out the short devil and his party for good!

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by guttentag(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thieves, they are all the same
APC & PDP
Dont trust any Politician

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Edmen(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
bokohalal:
Only Azura Power Plant at Ihovbor, near Benin City, has already won the governorship for APC. PDP cannot win in Edo State.
who the power plant help? There has been power blackout in auchi for over six months now...and BEDC is billing us like their life depend on it (ogun kill them)...I ask again who the power plant help?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by misscall247: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
The next Govnor of Edo state

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by samuel051: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
berrystunn:

Dead state
Edo na place..?
80% of Local people

for this ur post,pls go and return ur ssce if u have one because u waste ur school fees.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by jude33084(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
.HNMM . BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT PDP IS DEAd AND BURIED. You will be surprised when POI kick Osho and his only foreign investment out of office

....and this is coming from an Igbo man? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe Orkija is in Edo state undecided
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by WATCHOVER(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
bokohalal:
The Azura Power plant in Ihovbor you are saying was it APC that started the Project? Is that not Goodluck Jonathan's project.
I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by sweatlana: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
That's the next governor of edo state! He is very popular
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Rekit: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
martineverest:
he should stop wasting his time in edo north.they are 95 percent apc

Liar! Which Edo North is 95% APC? The voting pattern of Edo North has changed already with the recent action of the Oshiomhole. Adams Oshiomhole has appointed Phillip Shaibu, who is from the same ward with him to deputize his puppet (Obaseki). How will an outgoing governor handover to his brother as deputy governor?
This decision has triggered anger from every part of Edo North. Failure is their name this time around. #PDPALLTHEWAY

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by bokohalal(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
WATCHOVER:

The Azura Power plant in Ihovbor you are saying was it APC that started the Project? Is that not Goodluck Jonathan's project.
I pity you.

The joke is on you for your fantastic ignorance.
And one homo erectus liked your comment. Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.