Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (45127 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
if this is true.i want him to bring her back to life...
He is not a giver of life. Only God can give life!
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by adelowor(f): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Young03:
picture of pastor adeboye in their house or addonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Pureheart91(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Now some folks would ask is she sane to hve gone evangelizin arnd a mosque area?,some wud say she got wat she was gunin for...yet it baffles dat most of ds pple wid such rational statement are christains(aka-church goers).[b]Now some folks would ask is she sane to hve gone evangelizin arnd a mosque area?,some wud say she got wat she was gunin for...yet it baffles dat most of ds pple wid such rational statement are christains(aka-church goers).[/b]Now some folks would ask is she sane to hve gone evangelizin arnd a mosque area?,some wud say she got wat she was gunin for...yet it baffles dat most of ds pple wid such rational statement are CHRISTAINS(aka-Church Goers)..

The Bible clearly tells us that d sole purpose for been borngain is to PREACH THE GOSPEL.Now Paul clearly says "count it all joy wen trials n persecution comes ur way for u are redeemed", still yet JESUS said that "he who saves his life wud end up loosin it and he who looses his life for my name sake wud end up gaining it". This is d clear case of this young woman, she doesnt need ur tears because she has SLEPT in d lord by hs grace....

To those bread n butter christains its high time u wake up, because dy Agony of dis world has just started. Repent from ur ways and do the right thing wich is takin his gospel to every part of this nation.....
Operation #PREACH THE GOSPEL..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by teshyberry(f): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Adeboye & RCCG are only interested in money, so why will he go there?

Was Nigeria not warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel about the Islamic Plans APC has for Nigeria,
and Adeboye supported APC by giving their pastor. embarassed

Adeboye has no interest in Jesus or his

followers. sad

Nigerians have to wake up to the fact that they were scammed both by APC & RCCG angry

May God 4give u!
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Johnsinia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
Indeed it was and still is a very sad story,
But i don't understand how a sane person will decide to preach christianity near a mosque and at the same time muslims are going for their morning prayers and also in this hard times.
Killing her was wrong, but she was a very stupid woman

Modified:
For those that qouted me please understand that this is my opinion and an opinion is entitled to everybody, I just believe that death is something most sane people would do anything to avoid and only stupid or mad people can walk right into it ,
what about a muslim that ueses the church premises to pray and break their fast. Guy stop supporting evil
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MzPecs(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
DemonInSiege:
You're welcome
Aiit..

Pls do vote my signature when the time comes.
Should I mention you when voting starts?
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He has a point. You know these people are irrational, you don't have to agitate them. Personally I don't even talk about Muslims when they are present. Sometimes we have to call a madman king so that there will be peace. It's better to steer clear of them. Life no get duplicate...But if you still dey sick you fit take panadol.
He didn't have to resort to calling her names. She's the victim, no word of mouth should justify another being violent. If he said it the way you it wouldn't have mattered.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by zionzoe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
adelowor:

FELLOWS....LET ALL MEN OF ALL RELIGION WATCH THIS........................ watch this video before they delete it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Darnyel: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
this i the time to prove that he has not dipped his hands into iniquity.raise her back to life kapish

As if you are the Almighty...
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by olakareem1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:
The Blood of this Woman is On Adeboye & RCCG's hands

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Adeboye & RCCG renounced the man.

Well we can all see that pastor Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth.

We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

He led you into jihad!!! Was he the one that forced you to vote or did he force the millions of northerners to vote for APC
#thinkbeforetalking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by SHOCK7(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2016
MzPecs:
She has gone to be with the Lord smiley smiley

May God in his infinite mercy forgive her murderers in Jesus name. Amen

cry cry cry
seriously,who told you that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.